[1.0][WH40k] Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Mod v1.9 (19/10/18) V1.0 Updat

Started by QuantumX, September 28, 2016, 09:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuantumX

Quote from: BluealienWilson on September 03, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Great mod but the Faction download is still 1.71  :'(

Sorry i forgot to update the link, it now fixed and links to the B19 version of the Faction Mod.

BluealienWilson

Quote from: QuantumX on September 04, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
Quote from: BluealienWilson on September 03, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Great mod but the Faction download is still 1.71  :'(

Sorry i forgot to update the link, it now fixed and links to the B19 version of the Faction Mod.

Great! Time to kill some heretics!
God help us all.

QuantumX

Urubaen

Hi, I love your mod, great to work for the emperor in this game !

I've a question because i don't know if it's a bug or not :

The "black carapace" augment seems to give bonus for counter the astarte armor malus but it only give +25% work speed and the full armor five a -50%. It's the only bonus not totally covered by the augment.

Is this a normal situation or not ?

QuantumX

Yes its intention, once you have the other augments it will more than make up for it.

Urubaen

okay, thanks :)

i see an ugly thinks when you put 2 concrete wall next to each other the central texture is pretty ugly, why they don't keep their normal skin ?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Tutankhamun

Adding servitors would be great. They could be purchased in traders or made by using willing prisoners  :D.

skyline

oke, i must say that your mod is completely perfect but an warhammer 40k mod without dreadnought is unacceptable, i think you should make an augment add-on called "dreadnought machine spirit" which extremely increase skill lever of colonies and an dreadnought suit too, so that we can have dreadnought same as the traitor faction, you can also put more augment like "The Butcher's Nails". Finally, this ideal may extremely crazy but i think you should add primarch as an superweapon in game, it can come like an augment called "primarch seed" which make colonies have an super super power like primarch in codex

Rabanatz

Gefällt mehr sehr gut.. Eine deutsche Übersetzung ist zu viel Aufwand oder?

I like it very much .. A German translation is too much effort or?

KillerJamme

Hi, I don't know if you'll see this message, but I'm writing it anyway.

Being french I translated your mod (version 1.95) for the french language with google translation (Relatively bad translation BUT existing) using the "ChineseSimplified" translation file as a base.

The translation file is located here -> \Mods\NameMod\Languages\French

Link -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/gv2nuz57srry9f0/French.rar/file (you have to extract the .rar file)

You can take the file to integrate it with the other translations if you want, I think it can be useful for some people.

badwammerjammer

Riffy

I know this is a shot in the dark but thought I'd ask. This mod has NEVER given me issues for a long time but now for some reason out of the blue after I already have ferrocrete I setup to make more and now no one will work the bench and if I force someone to do it they just start hauling all day. So weird, any ideas? I am assuming it's a mod conflict or issue but I didn't see anything in the log from this mod but thought I'd ask.