[A16] Zorba's Miscellaneous Tweakery Mods

Started by ZorbaTHut, October 05, 2016, 02:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngleWyrm

Suggestion for I Can Fix It

Can it also cause a rebuild order to be issued when fireplaces and torches burn out?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Bob_Namg

These mod names are as awesome as the mods themselves. Thank you so much my friend!
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

JT

Quote from: ZorbaTHut on October 05, 2016, 02:19:40 AM
The Mad Rabbits of Caerbannog

I just wanted to say thanks for this mod, because it really made my day.  My greatest laugh-out-loud moment in my RimWorld play experience has to be, by far, being attacked by a horde of squawking chickens.

faltonico

Also related to "I'm the worker now"
Could not reserve Thing_BlocksLimestone12925991 for Misaki doing job HaulToContainer A=Thing_BlocksLimestone12925991 B=Thing_Wall_Frame12926012(curToil=0) for maxPawns 1.Existing reserver: Cantrell doing job HaulToCell A=Thing_BlocksLimestone12925991 B=(136, 0, 239)(curToil=2)
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:LogCouldNotReserveError(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.<Reserve>c__AnonStorey466:<>m__6CE()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJob(Job)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJobPrioritizedWork(Job, WorkGiver, IntVec3)
ImTheWorkerNow.<>c__DisplayClass2_1:<AddUndraftedOrders>b__0()
ImTheWorkerNow.<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<PostMenuOption>b__0()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.FloatMenuMap:DoWindowContents(Rect)
HugsLib.GuiInject.<>c__DisplayClass1:<_WindowOnGUI>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

enosu

Tynan integrated most of your mods FeelsGoodMan?

tgbps4

"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

cl

These are fantastic, and your descriptions really crack me up. You're a good writer!

Any chance of these getting updated to A17?

ultra4

cl

Pretty sure world without hat was incorporated into the main game. You can go into options and disable it from there.

ultra4

Simmin

Kind of amazing that pretty much all your mods have become apart of the actual game. If only they made space weed a reality.

CplCuddles

Quote from: ZorbaTHut on October 05, 2016, 02:20:21 AM

I found an issue with I Can Fix It!. If something gets destroyed that you shouldn't know how to make it, it still places the blueprint for it. for example, I had a steel mortar I got from seigers and it blew up, then a blueprint was left, even though I didn't have the tech for mortars researched.

Grabarz

I need you guys!
I need "A World Without Hat" :)
please update this mod

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Grabarz on October 21, 2018, 06:09:56 PM
I need you guys!
I need "A World Without Hat" :)
please update this mod

When Zorba started helping the dev team didn't that get included in vanilla? Check the options screen. First column, towards bottom, if I recall correctly.

gendalf

are there updates/alternatives to:
CraftingHysteresis
ImTheWorkerNow
StepAway