(MinE) ore gen?

Started by iame6162013, March 28, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

are we able to produce ore veins? and if so how? (yes i use this tread over and over :p)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

No, it's not possible in alpha 2. For example, my Nuclear Power Plant requires an upkeep of uranium placed in a "industrialHopper" next to it. I was only able to do this through DLL. Sorry, however when Alpha 3 comes out I will happily send you the source code for the Nuclear Power Plant :)

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 28, 2014, 04:34:46 PM
No, it's not possible in alpha 2. For example, my Nuclear Power Plant requires an upkeep of uranium placed in a "industrialHopper" next to it. I was only able to do this through DLL. Sorry, however when Alpha 3 comes out I will happily send you the source code for the Nuclear Power Plant :)

Ok i hope it's not to long for alpha 3 and if u woud then send me the source code :D
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Quote from: iame6162013 on March 29, 2014, 04:14:34 AM
Oh is it possible to make colonist haul more items at once?

No you can't unfortunately as that is also hardcoded.

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 05:48:31 AM
Quote from: iame6162013 on March 29, 2014, 04:14:34 AM
Oh is it possible to make colonist haul more items at once?

No you can't unfortunately as that is also hardcoded.

Ok so mow machine's are Really expensive now :D hauling 1200 of an item for one mechine YES :D

iame6162013

Is it possible to add a new trading vessel?

Cala13er

Quote from: iame6162013 on March 29, 2014, 07:37:04 AM

Yes you can! I love the fact you can add these :). But remember, this also slims the chances of getting other vessels aswell.

In my alpha 3 version I have a Natural Trader. Which sells exclusive items. I've taken some stuff out ;) but left some in for an example.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 08:13:50 AM
Quote from: iame6162013 on March 29, 2014, 07:37:04 AM
Yes you can! I love the fact you can add these :). But remember, this also slims the chances of getting other vessels aswell.
In my alpha 3 version I have a Natural Trader. Which sells exclusive items. I've taken some stuff out ;) but left some in for an example.

i didn't know u coud add one with that :D thx

Cala13er