[Interface] Tabs to Choose Between Vanilla & Mod orders/buildings/etc

Started by bluntfeather, March 29, 2014, 11:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntfeather

I think if it keeps up at this rate in no time many users will have their entire display taken up when picking to have some furniture/etc placed. This could be avoided by implementing tabs that have the name of each mod on the tab. So it would look something like this:

[Vanilla][Most Used][Better Turrets][ETC]

Cala13er

Quote from: bluntfeather on March 29, 2014, 11:48:01 PM
I think if it keeps up at this rate in no time many users will have their entire display taken up when picking to have some furniture/etc placed. This could be avoided by implementing tabs that have the name of each mod on the tab. So it would look something like this:

I believe Tynan is already looking into adding this :)

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 30, 2014, 05:02:14 AM
Quote from: bluntfeather on March 29, 2014, 11:48:01 PM

I believe Tynan is already looking into adding this :)

That woud be awesome :D
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."