Thanks, belgord!

Reaver

"On A Trail We Raze."
"Friends Never Say Goodbye; At Least Until Someone Goes Hungry."
"The Road To A16."
"It's Tough To Be A Colonist."
"Someday Out On The Rim."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFHKUMHJ3Y
(Song is: 'Trail We Blaze' by Elton John; thought of the movie for some reason, and this song in particular, after seeing the caravan teaser.)

Hope they add horses; need a sassy horse to complement all the brutal tribal slayings, thievery, slavery, and diseases to follow.

Spdskatr

Screw horses. I want RIDEABLE muffalo.
And rideable polar bears.
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

mumblemumble

Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Reaver

Quote from: Spdskatr on November 29, 2016, 03:59:25 AM
Screw horses. I want RIDEABLE muffalo.
And rideable polar bears.
Rideable Elephants with charge blasters and miniguns attached.
Quote from: mumblemumble on November 29, 2016, 04:19:20 AM
bestiality confirmed for a16
This is the Rim; no one will judge. If you're that staggeringly ugly, annoying, or abrasive, nobody will like you any less for it at the very least.

FridayBiology

Oh I shall agreed with mumble mumble, "An expansive frontier" sounds awesomely suitable.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Daman453

We Couldn't Find A Name For This Alpha
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Listen1

A16 - It's payback time or A16 - Visiting the family.

Maybe... A16 - Trade Caravans and World Map

milon

There are some fantastic names in this thread!  Where's the like button?

A16 - RimWorld

Bozobub

Thanks, belgord!

mumblemumble

"Its a quest, a quest for fun. I'm going to have fun, and your going to have fun. Were all going to have so much fucking fun we are going to need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles! You'll be whistling zippidy doo da out of your assholes!".

At least, if the hype for v16 goes overboard.

Hope some of you get the reference.

Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Sirportalez

From dusk till dawn?

A 16 colonies

Sounds boring but realistic.

mumblemumble

Actually in all seriousness....

"Neogon trail".

A combination of "neo" for new, gon for "angle", for "neogon", new angle (because this is very much a new angle at gameplay), while also sounding like "oregon trail", the old west game everyone knew and loved.

-----

Jaridan

Seeing his latest teaser i wouldn't be surprised if it was  "Coke Kibble".