[A17] WWII Red Army

Started by orannj, November 28, 2016, 03:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orannj

Hello friends.

Updated A17----
Currently working on-- Sounds!

Here come the Soviets! After a little break, I've got a new faction to play with.

Anywho, let me give you a run down of what I want to include out of this.

Plans:

Infantry
Soviet Infantry: Regular Soviet infantry. Employed in mass assaults, given lower tier weapons and expected to fight to death, no retreat. Equipment: Tunic, Mosin Nagant, PPSh, RG42 Grenade. [color](Done)
Soviet Machinegunner: More veteran than their standard infantry counterparts, machinegunners are equipped with light machine guns. Equipment: DP27, Tunic.(Done)
Soviet Bannerman Conscripts often promoted for valour in combat to bear the glorious flag of the commissariat. They have no weapons, save the flag of the motherland, and inspire troops around them to fight on.Equipment: Tunic, Soviet flag.(Done)

Soviet Scout Infantry: Veteran Soviet Troopers. Picked from rifle divisions for their marksmanship and infiltration abilities. Often equipped with the advanced SVT-40's and Mosin Nagant sniper variants. Equipment: Tunic, Camouflage poncho, SVT-40 , Mosin Nagant (Sniper Variant).(Done)

Artillery / Emplaced Weapons
ZIS 2 Anti Tank: A towed artillery piece, designed to pierce enemy armored hulls. Can also be loaded with HE to provide explosive support against infantry. (Done)

Maxim Heavy Machine Gun: A heavy machine gun infamous for its ability to mow down infantry during the first world war. (Done)

Vodka: Super heavy artillery of ww2 russia, inspired rush b for generations. (Done)

Faction
Developed faction, allowing for raids / assaults(Done).

Research
Research tree to develop various weapon systems. (Done)

Items
Soviet small sculpture: Another decoration from the motherland. (Done).
Soviet flag: Decorate your buildings! (Currently reworking).
More to be added depending on feedback / interest.

Steam Link: Link

Download Link: Google drive

Commander Blackwatch

Thanks for uploading this mod
URA !!!

EDIT : Please update WW2 Germany

Wheres the download link
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

orannj

Link's fixed. Is there an issue with the Wehrmacht mod that it needs to be updated?

Profugo Barbatus

A non-steam download link would be nice.

Commander Blackwatch

Quote from: orannj on November 28, 2016, 09:30:34 AM
Link's fixed. Is there an issue with the Wehrmacht mod that it needs to be updated?
Wehrmacht is complete or not because i'm waiting to complete that mod because i like ww2 also the USSR
and BTW please add non steam download link
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
―The Blackwatch

Commander Blackwatch

Quote from: Blackwatch27 on November 29, 2016, 04:06:23 AM
Quote from: orannj on November 28, 2016, 09:30:34 AM
Wehrmacht is complete or not because i'm waiting to complete that mod because Impressive mod and i like ww2 also the USSR
and BTW please add non steam download link
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
―The Blackwatch

orannj

orannj

updated
irritated
disconnected from it all

orannj

Facepunch

Would it be possible to decrease their minimum comfortable temperature? Everyone knows those Russians are almost as good in the cold as us Canucks.

Aegor Blackfyre

i absolutely love your mods (URSS,Germany) and i think that people are really stupid if they think that both of them are bad since they represent immoral ideas.

good luck to you and i hope to see more from you :D.

Iwillbenicetou

uh... why Rush b, why you can Rush-A? (Russia for those who don't get the joke)

Jokes aside, why not t-34's? You can do what other people have done and create the tank as a pawn that blows up why it dies or even a chance to spawn crewman (if you can). Or even Stalin art for the colonists. More russian tunics? officers? Hats, helmets, grenades? so many possibilities.

EDIT: and I saw your mod on the front page of steam workshop ;)
EDIT 2: Another spark of imagination - Soviet elite "shock troops" These are armored infantry who have flamethrowers and sub machine guns designed to break through lines.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

orannj

Updated to A16.

Radio towers removed (for now), will be reintegrated next update, along with rudimentary tanks.

joaonunes

Three things:

- You should put all these WW2 related mods into a single post, it is harder to catch all of the ww2 mods plus you have to keep several topics open instead of just one...

- Are there any compatibility issues with either this or the other second world war mods?

- Could you have two separate versions, for now? A15 and A16 are both used right now, so removing the A15 download seems harsh...
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!