Linux - Game won't launch

Started by Tarrke, April 02, 2014, 03:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarrke

Hi,

I first read the Readme file, so I'm using the smal script provided as I'm using fr_FR local. The script end with this output. Any hints ?

jgay@fulkerson:~/temp/RimWorld363Linux$ ./start_RimWorld.sh
Set current directory to /home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux
Found path: /home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux.x86_64
Mono path[0] = '/home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux_Data/Mono/etc'
/dev/input/js0: driver version: 2.1.0 (20100)
/dev/input/js0: fd 3, buttons 9, axes 0, name Lite-On Technology Corp. Lenovo USB Keyboard
./start_RimWorld.sh : ligne 25 :  6556 Abandon                 LC_ALL=C ./$GAMEFILE $LOG

Got into that script and activate logs for any launch. Here is the log file I got.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

iame6162013

Quote from: Tarrke on April 02, 2014, 03:49:30 AM
Hi,

I first read the Readme file, so I'm using the smal script provided as I'm using fr_FR local. The script end with this output. Any hints ?

jgay@fulkerson:~/temp/RimWorld363Linux$ ./start_RimWorld.sh
Set current directory to /home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux
Found path: /home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux.x86_64
Mono path[0] = '/home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/home/jgay/temp/RimWorld363Linux/RimWorld363Linux_Data/Mono/etc'
/dev/input/js0: driver version: 2.1.0 (20100)
/dev/input/js0: fd 3, buttons 9, axes 0, name Lite-On Technology Corp. Lenovo USB Keyboard
./start_RimWorld.sh : ligne 25 :  6556 Abandon                 LC_ALL=C ./$GAMEFILE $LOG

Got into that script and activate logs for any launch. Here is the log file I got.

i don't think there is a linux version really.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Architect

What? There is a specific linux download... One for windows, one for mac, one for linux iame
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.