[A15] The Monkey Faction mod

Started by Pink Omega, December 06, 2016, 05:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Omega

Download link on google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3_ussYYY0qwdGE5WHd4elpaUXM This is my second mod ever. Yeah, my first one is stil a wip...I'm still a noob in modding so don't expect something godlike.

Anyways, this mod adds a faction of...Sapient monkeys.
They're hostile, neolithic tech level, and only uses a custom bow and a shiv that I made.
Also, they're quite weak when compared to a tribe, but, you know...In big groups those things can be deadly.
About their name, '' Smonkey '', it's a short name for SapientMonkey.

Why do I made this? Free time, of course. Some inspiration, and I think I saw one person on the forum asking for a mod that adds monkeys using bows and shivs or something like that.

If you want, you could leave a suggestion for the name of the mod.

Hope you guys like it.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

<=To Be Continued/\/

A Friend

You have unleashed the apocalypse upon us all
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Pink Omega

Quote from: A Friend on December 06, 2016, 07:05:02 PM
You have unleashed the apocalypse upon us all
Hehehehe.....

Planet of the apes intensifies

<=To Be Continued/\/

SteelRev

I like the concept but the pawns could use different art work. Just looks weird with the reskined monkey sprite

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.