hmmm Polls

Nanananananana Batman
57 (82.6%)
Nanananananana BartMan
22 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 69

a89a89

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on May 18, 2014, 01:06:36 PM
Me to if you got some free spots :)
Mrofa Really :D
check your inbox man ;)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Crimsonknight3

Tuvka

There is a description somewhere that makes this mod? I would be glad if I popularly explain what's what :)

iame6162013

Quote from: Tuvka on June 05, 2014, 06:24:10 AM
There is a description somewhere that makes this mod? I would be glad if I popularly explain what's what :)
i'll work on it ;)

Tuvka

Sethfcm

I'd be willing to both test, and help you with basic grammar/spell checking.

iame6162013

Quote from: Sethfcm on June 10, 2014, 12:10:35 AM
I'd be willing to both test, and help you with basic grammar/spell checking.
welcome aboard, i guess grammar/spell will be the most useful.

LittleMikey

Could you possibly add some sort of "What this mod does:" section to the first post? I'm not really sure what I'm looking at, apart from the screenshot which appears to be some sort of new turret.

mrofa

This mod adds.. well a bit of everything
New crafting chains with custom workbenches
New items
New guns
New Buildings such as power generators and turrets
New Research
New alot other things :D

iame6162013

thx for helping mrofa ;)

mrofa

My description in the post i longer than yours, come one mate :D