Please release alpha 3 between 4/8/14 and 4/11/14

Started by devin25486, April 07, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devin25486

I have been following the change log for the entirety of last month and this one too. Believe me when I say that he has added a lot of content! I would like to have alpha 3 released within this time period because I think the game would do just fine for this month and there's a good bit of content to last us until next month. This is why I think he should totally release the next alpha (Unless there are any game breaking bugs that we would have to deal with) The other thing is that we are already 1/4 of the way through the month (Aprox). Well this is just a suggestion and I want to know if you agree or not?

FtDLulz

I'm pretty excited for a public release too. If you ever want to see if any bugs are still in the system, check http://ludeon.com/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php

porcupine

Quote from: devin25486 on April 07, 2014, 10:35:35 PM
I have been following the change log for the entirety of last month and this one too. Believe me when I say that he has added a lot of content! I would like to have alpha 3 released within this time period because I think the game would do just fine for this month and there's a good bit of content to last us until next month. This is why I think he should totally release the next alpha (Unless there are any game breaking bugs that we would have to deal with) The other thing is that we are already 1/4 of the way through the month (Aprox). Well this is just a suggestion and I want to know if you agree or not?

"Dear Tynan,

Please release Alpha 3 in time for the weekend so I can play.  Here's some inspirational drivel."

Sound about right? :)

devin25486

Quote from: porcupine on April 07, 2014, 10:40:10 PM
Quote from: devin25486 on April 07, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

"Dear Tynan,

Please release Alpha 3 in time for the weekend so I can play.  Here's some inspirational drivel."

Sound about right? :)
Yep that's about right XD I'm on spring break starting this Friday so I would like to have a Rim World marathon :D

devin25486

Quote from: FtDLulz on April 07, 2014, 10:39:04 PM
I'm pretty excited for a public release too. If you ever want to see if any bugs are still in the system, check http://ludeon.com/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php
Thanks for the page :D That helps on seeing what's currently on their agenda :)

Yarkista

Please don't beg for release dates, and Alpha 3 has just been released so locked for irrelevence.