[A16] koisama's mods (previously Numbers)

Started by koisama, December 26, 2016, 06:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock5

Quote from: gendalf on January 23, 2017, 01:12:03 PM
sometimes the settings reset
Yeah, I think the settings only survive while you remain in the same map.

Still, I find it useful. If I want to check if everyone is wearing a full set of cloths, I pop open numbers and add equipment and have a look. If I want to know who my fastest runner is I pop open numbers, add move speed and have a look.

By now I know where everything I use is, so it doesn't take me too much time.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

gendalf

Rock5, It's the same map, but still just resets at random after some of the reloads..
I think the settings reset with any change to the list - like adding a colonist or a tamed animal, including adding tamed animals on birth, after pregnancy (which happens all the time with tamed boars)

If I click on the "wild animals", the panel bugs out and and all buttons disappear.

suggestions:
- option for colonist's defense stats: piercing/blunt/fire/electric
- option for Psychic Sensitivity (different stat from Mental break threshold)
- ability to change allowed medicine level usage for all colonists or pets simultaneously.
- pregnancy stage and egg stage for animals

J_Dawg_27

Having a similar problem to someone on Steam, animal corpses tab goes blank after switching between groups (colonists, animals, animal corpses, etc.)

AngleWyrm

I've been using this kNumbers mod to track the results of training classes from Nandonalt's Leadership and Teaching mod, and how they effect these stats in their students.

Suggestion/Request
Would it be do-able to add a horizontal scroll bar?

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

XeoNovaDan

Nice little QoL mod which unfortunately doesn't get as much press as it probably should...

koisama

Updated to 0.6.1

Scrollbars will automatically appear if tab contents won't fit into the tab. This should be fairly easy to implement.

koisama

Released a mod for fixing caravan speeds.

Mehni

Getting an error with Numbers, and I assume the new Capabilities function.

I use it to display surgery success chance, shooting accuracy, equipment, medical care, current job, sight and manipulation. In that order. Using this, it sometimes only shows 1 colonist and an otherwise blank slate. Removing the last two columns fixes it and returns it to normal behaviour.

https://gist.github.com/10ed44e74fd40dd72e59348a81b73e63

AngleWyrm

Suggestion: Make it save and restore the layout
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

koisama

New Numbers! version. Some previous bugs are fixed.

Tab restoration should be working since 0.6.2, but tell me if I missed something again.

ArguedPiano

I love this mod! Any plans to update for A17?
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

Juujika

mr_moose

You never realize how much you rely on a mod until you go with out it.  Really looking forward to an A17 release.

manelmp66

Quote from: mr_moose on May 28, 2017, 11:01:06 AM
You never realize how much you rely on a mod until you go with out it.  Really looking forward to an A17 release.

You has all the reason. Please a update on A17!!!

MisterVertigo

Piping in to say how much I love this mod too! It's one of my top mods that I really miss when I don't have it. Hoping for a A17 update! Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub