[A16] koisama's mods (previously Numbers)

Started by koisama, December 26, 2016, 06:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koisama

Numbers!

22.04.2017: updated to 0.6.3

Ever wanted to compare multiple colonists? Quickly see who is on the verge of a mental break?
Now it's possible!

Features:

• Customizable overview tab, up to 10 values at once displays as many columns as you can fit on your screen
  • Displays Stats, Skills, Needs
  • Prisoner and medical controls, equipment overview, current job
  • Works with colonists, prisoners, enemies, animals, wild animals, and even corpses

Changelog:

0.6.3-A16
    Fixed various bugs preventing tab from displaying contents
    Things can be selected without camera focus if alt is pressed
    Multiple Things can be selected if shift if pressed

0.6.1-A16
    Merged a capacity patch - now you can see health capacities, just like in MedicalInfo
    Finally merged Spanish and Russian translations

0.6.0-A16
    Updated to A16 (0.16.1393)

0.5.2-A15
    Updated to A15b (0.15.1280)
    Added new needs
    Added mental state

0.5.1-A14
    Fixed need bar issues

Updated to A14 (0.14.1234)

0.4.4-A13
    Fixed the tab sometimes not loading saved layouts
    Added "age" column definition

0.4.3.1-A13
    Fixed current job text not fitting the column
    Minor GUI improvements

0.4.3-A13
    Fixed a crash under Linux
    Added "current job" column definition
    Minor GUI improvements - tab will now occupy all available horizontal space and display line count, stats are now alphabetically sorted

0.4.1-A13
    Updated to A13
     Added new categories: Guests, Corpses, Animal Corpses

0.3-A12d
    Settings (chosen columns) are now stored in a save.

0.2.1-A12d:
    Added a tooltip for displayed equipment

0.2-A12d:
    Added prisoner interaction and food, medical care level controls
    Added equipment column
    Various bugfixes

0.1-A12d:
    Initial release

Compatibility & bugs:
Save issue - sometimes mod will not load the tab contents from the save file. Will be fixed in the next release.

Attribution:
Inspired by MedicalInfo by Fluffy (l2032)

License:
This mod can be used by anyone for any purpose as long as it's free and there's proper attribution - mod name, author's name and a link to this page.

Download:
Latest release

A16 Caravan Speed Fix

A little mod that modifies the way caravan travel time is calculated.
Right now resulting tile travel time is calculated by adding two values - base travel time and tile travel time. Base travel time depends on your pawn conditions, but tile travel time is always constant. So your pawns will go proportionally slower or faster on flat terrain, but will go a little bit slower or faster on rough terrain.
This mod changes it to (base_time / base_default_time) * (base_default_time + tile_time), resulting in proportional travel times for each tile type.

Compatibility & bugs:
Detours Caravan_PathFollower.CostToMoveIntoTile and Caravan.GetInspectString. Won't work with mods that detour the same methods.

Download:
Latest release

koisama

Sorry, I got trigger happy and accidentally deleted the previous thread. Re-creating it in case recycle bin was not enabled.

Grishnerf

merry xmas, one of my most used mods, thx for that!  :)

was just thinking now. what about showing Body parts in columns?
so you can view all left legs, all the brains or all left kidney etc...
dont know if this is possible.
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

thedudes

Wishmaster

Noticed that when you click on the "food" field, it's ranked by the absolute value of the need (instead of the percentage). The maximum value of this varies depending on the race.
So when having a look at the animal list and sorting them by their food need, it doesn't look well ranked.

koisama

Quote from: Wishmaster on December 27, 2016, 02:20:53 PM
Noticed that when you click on the "food" field, it's ranked by the absolute value of the need (instead of the percentage). The maximum value of this varies depending on the race.
So when having a look at the animal list and sorting them by their food need, it doesn't look well ranked.
And it only happens after you sort it, right? It's a small fix, will include it in the next release.

Wishmaster

Quote from: koisama on December 27, 2016, 02:36:28 PM
Quote from: Wishmaster on December 27, 2016, 02:20:53 PM
And it only happens after you sort it, right? It's a small fix, will include it in the next release.

Indeed.

Pichu0102

Where does Numbers save the layouts you make? I remember the A15 version randomly forgetting the layout and was wondering if something was changed to prevent it from forgetting the layout you had.

koisama

Data is stored in MapComponent, which is then packed into the save file.
A16 seems to drop layouts even faster, so I'm going to rewrite the way it's done.

Rock5

Seems to loose the setup when switching colonies. Please fix. :)
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

14m1337

Another idea what could become part of Numbers: How about a storage summary?

I imagine the storage priorities as fixed line descriptions on the left, the good could be chosen in the top line (just as the skill or stat type in colonist tab) in two ways (for example "devilstrand" and "devilstrand only") and what is displayed would be the used and overall storage of the item, in a format of "[used]/[overall]".

is that possible ?
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

JM401

Hello Koisama! I love this mod. It has become one of my "Can't play without" mods! I know you are probably having request (and complaints) thrown at you. For us OCD (or just OC) is it possible to to make the tabs drag-able? or is this beyond the capabilities of Unity/the UI system? I know it's dumb and minuscule in terms of priorities but I was just wondering if it was possible. Not just for your mod either but in general.

minakurafto

numbers tab is essential tab to the game, and its currently must be clicked manually without hotkey.
i suggest add <defaultToggleKey></defaultToggleKey> in knumbers.xml , so in keyboard config it can be assigned to hotkey, i myself assigned it on F5 for easy access

JM401

Oh no no, I don't mean like the to open it up xD. I meant like sliding them around within the menu. Like if I want to move global speed to the front and mood to the end of the list. However, that hotkey tip IS very useful though thanks a bunch.

gendalf