[A16] RimEffect 2.3 - Mass Effect Expansion Packs (17-1-2017)

Started by Helixien, January 04, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luckspeare

Getting several errors when creating a colonist using Prepare Carefully.  If I leave it as female, it's fine, but if I change it to male, the head disappears and I get errors like this:

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Asari/Head_blue/Male_Average_Normal_01, color=RGBA(0.340, 0.320, 0.300, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Graphic_Multi:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(String, Shader, Vector2, Color)
AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix(PawnGraphicSet)
Verse.PawnGraphicSet:ResolveAllGraphics_Patch1(Object)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.ExtensionsPawn:ClearCachedPortraits(Pawn)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.CustomPawn:CheckPortraitCache()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.CustomPawn:UpdatePortrait()
EdB.PrepareCarefully.PanelAppearance:DrawPanelContent(State)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.PanelBase:Draw(State)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.TabViewPawns:Draw(State, Rect)
EdB.PrepareCarefully.Page_PrepareCarefully:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C5:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

LiteEmUp

any chance we get to see turians, krogans, salarians, and even geth on rimworld... i do enjoy having the asari on my colony so far..

i've noticed though that i've never gotten any asari visitor events in my current campaign.. ive gotten asari caravans and an asari crash pod event(and she didn't even joined me after i've saved her life lol), and no asari visitor events lol.. i've gotten my asari so far from slave traders or rescuing downed military support members..

my review:
-- quite a long life expectancy.. 1000 years to be precise.. if you intend to play your save till the end, and you get a good asari then you are all set..

-- seems decent in combat i guess... i use autoturrets and use pawns to man artillery, so i can't give an honest review on their melee and shooting strengths..

-- i keep find alot, even on caravans, those with beautiful trait.. not sure if they are programmed to have it often, but quite alot of hot asaris on my rim campaign..