[A16] Snowy Trees v0.1.0

Started by Nandonalt, January 06, 2017, 09:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henk

Change title to New Version ?
Else I would normally not notice it to be for the new version and not download it
(Had just some free time and were looking around in the forum)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: henk on April 09, 2018, 06:06:06 AM
Change title to New Version ?
Else I would normally not notice it to be for the new version and not download it
(Had just some free time and were looking around in the forum)

Don't think this is the original author doing the newer update(s), so they can't change the title of the original post where you would see that out in the thread list.

Ozymandias

Thank you very much for you hard work Alias!

The mod looks stunning! It transforms the entire atmosphere of the game.

Alias

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on April 09, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
Don't think this is the original author doing the newer update(s), so they can't change the title of the original post where you would see that out in the thread list.
Correct, I'm not quite sure where Nandonalt went, but I can't change the title for the post.

Quote from: Ozymandias on May 16, 2018, 09:19:37 PM
Thank you very much for you hard work Alias!

The mod looks stunning! It transforms the entire atmosphere of the game.
Your welcome! That's the reason I keep updating it. Speaking of which, more updates to come, just as soon as I summon the will to draw snow again...

Alias

In preparation for v1.0 (and now that I figured out GitHub releases), I will be keeping all past and future snowy trees versions under one GitHub project. Those who wish to run older versions of the game can download the appropriate release from the release tab.

New GitHub: GitHub

BlackSmokeDMax

Alias

B19 update! Unfortunately, there aren't any new snowy graphics, but the definitions are now XML based so other mods can now use snowy trees if they so choose (I'll make a tutorial/ template soon).

GitHub link: GitHub

I created a new forum post for the updated version of the mod: here
If you encounter any bugs, let me know and I'll certainly take a look.