Cryo Healing Caskets "stasis regenerative chamber"

Started by Jstank, January 14, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hector212121

No, just for the AI to learn how to medically treat people. Since the neutrotrainer contains a bunch of information--enough to bring someone up to 20 if they have prior experience--i figure it could teach the AI

GarettZriwin

Quote from: Wishmaster on January 17, 2017, 03:23:46 PM
Did anyone mention that scars can be healed in vanilla ?
Yes, luciferium randomly does.

http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Luciferium
Such healing is honestly not healing. Luciferium is more of extending colonist life that otherwise would be dead because you eventually will run out of it and he will die. :P

Jstank

Along with the discussion about keeping the room at a certain temperature... I am in favor of dropping that requirement because I would think the chamber can do that on its own being that it takes an ai core to run it, and that the cryo sleep pod itself is not temp dependant either. The fermenting barrel is just a barrel of wood after all and so would need some external help with the temperature control. So If you guys don't mind I'm going to strike that from the main idea.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

lllMWNlll

Quote from: Jstank on January 17, 2017, 09:52:57 PM
Along with the discussion about keeping the room at a certain temperature... I am in favor of dropping that requirement because I would think the chamber can do that on its own being that it takes an ai core to run it, and that the cryo sleep pod itself is not temp dependant either. The fermenting barrel is just a barrel of wood after all and so would need some external help with the temperature control. So If you guys don't mind I'm going to strike that from the main idea.

I agree. It will be better this way.