28 (26.7%)
More Station Apparel
14 (13.3%)
More Station Weapons
20 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 105

DukeAl

Hi,
i wanted to try your mod today (the serious version with the CR patch) and got the following error at start:

XML error: Could not register node named "BaseBullet" in mod Nanotrasen Armory - CR Patch because this name is already used in this mod.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.XmlInheritance:TryRegister(XmlNode, ModContentPack)
Verse.XmlInheritance:TryRegisterAllFrom(LoadableXmlAsset, ModContentPack)
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadAllContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

CitationNeeded

A Nar'Sie addition to Jecrell's cult mod would be a cool idea. Sacrifices give you the various rune powers with the final goal of nine sacrifices to summon him and end the game.

Goldenpotatoes

Quote from: DukeAl on January 31, 2017, 09:20:58 PM
Hi,
i wanted to try your mod today (the serious version with the CR patch) and got the following error at start:

XML error: Could not register node named "BaseBullet" in mod Nanotrasen Armory - CR Patch because this name is already used in this mod.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.XmlInheritance:TryRegister(XmlNode, ModContentPack)
Verse.XmlInheritance:TryRegisterAllFrom(LoadableXmlAsset, ModContentPack)
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadAllContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Not sure how I missed that, although it is a non-serious issue and you play without issues. I'll fix that later today.

Quote from: CitationNeeded on January 31, 2017, 11:38:00 PM
A Nar'Sie addition to Jecrell's cult mod would be a cool idea. Sacrifices give you the various rune powers with the final goal of nine sacrifices to summon him and end the game.

The Call of Cthulhu pack doesn't seem that difficult to expand on for additional deities, so I might look into that. I haven't personally played with the cult expansion so it might be a bit.

Silas_

Thanks a lot for this.  SS13 fits perfectly with Rimworld, and you really nailed it with what you've made.  I hope you come out with some more!

Dr_Zhivago

Getting an error with "Grenade Fix Rearmed"

Error fixed.

Dieter9342

Any way I could get a non 7zip version of the file, I'm on  a computer where I can't use it and I'd love to try this mod. Thanks ~Dieter

Dragoon

Quote from: Dieter9342 on April 22, 2017, 06:19:46 PM
Any way I could get a non 7zip version of the file, I'm on  a computer where I can't use it and I'd love to try this mod. Thanks ~Dieter

Can you get winrar?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Dieter9342

I cant get anything like that, I'm limited to winzip :(

Goldenpotatoes

An A17 version has been uploaded, happy spacemaning.

Falkirk

How do you get focus lenses? Can you craft them?

Rocket_Raccoon

Is there a version for a17 without the clown stuff? Albeit amusing, it kills the atmosphere rather drastically :D
Also, could you maybe make the armor from this mod craftable? Would be great.

Silas_

I love this mod.  Would really, really love to see Syndicate hardsuits. Maybe even a faction, but I know that's more work.

Tgr

Dragoon

Quote from: TREH on August 01, 2017, 07:30:20 PM
Seconding clown free version request...

Does no one see the Serious Version in the links on the main page? It was added over 2 months ago. I can even quote the main page here.

"Updates
19/1/16: Adds a 'serious' variant, that removes clown attire/gear. A Combat Realism patch is now available on the workshop."
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Tgr

You mean the one for version 0.16.1393, smartass?