TheWinterOwl Plays RimWorld

Started by White Owl, October 19, 2013, 02:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Owl

I am so very excited about the opportunity to show off this game! I honestly believe RimWorld has the potential to be absolutely huge in the not very distant future, it's so good. I want to stick with this project and watch it grow.

Here's my playlist: Let's Play RimWorld

Here's the channel: TheWinterOwl

Thanks for taking a look.

SteveAdamo

excellent... cant wait to watch! i've heard you are quite the LPer... ;)

Littica

Hope to see more of this mate it was quite entertaining, got a copy of the RimWorld - Influencer Tier earlier so got plans for a Let's Play series as soon as get my hands on the game.

Want to be one of my settlers?

SteveAdamo

Quote from: Littica on October 19, 2013, 06:46:40 PM
Want to be one of my settlers?
were you asking me? ;)

sure... Steve has a nice "i can trust him to not have a mental break" sort of ring to it... :D

@White Owl ... very entertaining first video!

Littica

The post was mostly to Matt but any and all are welcome lol so 'Steve' the Hopefully mild mannered entrepreneur and not a Paranoid insomniac with social issues... in this game you literally have no idea what you are going to get, and its great lol

CustodianV131

Really enjoying your entertaining relaxed commentary Owl! Looking forward to more episodes.

So want to play a bit of this game myself... Ah well anticipation is half the fun right? :D If true this is going to be a great game!
Gamers are young at heart and creative thinkers. Shall we play a game?

Littica

An update on this, he is up to Episode 6, posted earlier today

racer0940

You are the reason I found this game, I've followed you a while mainly for DCS Mustang (I expect Huey out of you!) and KSP. Love your stuff man, thanks for showing me this game.

Brynath

Cool series. I can't wait to see more, you could still pull back from this.

White Owl

I love this game and I love this series so much.

Tynan, thanks for creating this opportunity.  ;D

Tynan

Quote from: White Owl on October 31, 2013, 07:02:01 AM
I love this game and I love this series so much.

Tynan, thanks for creating this opportunity.  ;D

My pleasure!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

EarthyTurtle

I loved your KSP series, and I will love your Rimworld Series White Owl :D.

StuffPlus

+1 for the Owl, he knows his stuff and his videos are a hoot... Did you see what I did there, smooth!