If you conquer a base and have prisoners there, the base can't be claimed ever

Started by Null1k, January 19, 2017, 03:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Null1k

Hello everyone.
I kill 5-6 ppls in enemy colony, they run away, I grab 2 hostages, but location cannot destroyed. What can i do? I living in location 7 days.
If i start new caravan enemy colony still on map and i can attack she again, and again, and again... (new enemy spawn, "square" slice map reloaded like new)
Sorry for my bad english.

Screens:

https://pp.vk.me/c836525/v836525488/1cedd/69Ap6njrxFg.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c836525/v836525488/1cee7/NxgJULHuTew.jpg

LOLED, SOLVED:
2 hostages try to escape, I injure they and take message about defeat colony, wtf?

Tynan

What do you mean by "hostages"?

What team were the "hostages" on?

Who was holding the "hostages"?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Null1k

Hostage I mean - Prisoner, look on second screenshot (https://pp.vk.me/c836525/v836525488/1cee7/NxgJULHuTew.jpg) , they closed in "mountains".
2 prisoners from another colony, I capture one colony where take 2 prisoners/hostages and going to next colony. In next colony i take again 2 prisoners, and build prison for 4 prisoners (2 from first colony + 2 from last colony).
When you go on enemy colony map, your prisoners (current) don't run, just walk with ur guys, so when i attack next colony, i keep one my soldier for "hold" prisoners for defense on escape.

[My team 7 pawns + 2 prisoners from first colony, I'm attack second colony where living 9 pawns. I kill 7 pawns and injure 2 pawns. Injured will be arrest and moving to prison.7 pawns - my team, 4 prisoners - 2 from first colony + 2 from attacked colony.]

All hostages it's mine, two from 1st and two from second colony. Second colony - its "bug" colony, current colony, where i'm living now.
Its like a raid, where i try to destroy three colony in a row. But take bug on second.

I see 2 exits from this situation yet:
1) Prisoners try to leave ur prison and you kill or grab they again, after enemy colony defeat
2) You just recruit prisoners for ur colony and enemy colony defeat

I don't know why.

p.s. game is clean, no one mod installed. A16, Steam version.

Null1k

By the way, in this situation I'm try to attack colony again but only one my soldier, another soldiers stay in enemy colony.
My 1 soldier leave from "grabed" colony on map (caravan) and i press to attack colony again - map loading (reading to fight) and what i see? All my soldiers stay on their places (who sleeping, who cooking) but(!) animals (two muffalo) stay at new points, like they reload again for fight, but enemies don't loading.
Everything remains as it was, but colony still don't defeat.

Tynan

Okay thanks for the video! I think the bug is:

If you conquer an enemy base and have prisoners there, the enemy base is never marked as defeated (and thus can't be claimed).

Thanks for the info, we'll look into it.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog