Cleaning broken in 3e?

Started by MidnightToker, April 13, 2014, 09:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightToker

I just started a new game in the latest release, and I can't seem to get my guys to clean no matter what. There's lots of dirt on the ground but no way to manually assign cleaning. And if I disable all other jobs except cleaning, my guys will just be idle and never do any cleaning by themselves either.

This is on a game with Randy Random on a freshly downloaded version 3e. Not using any mods.

jimothy

Quote from: MidnightToker on April 13, 2014, 09:22:01 PM
I just started a new game in the latest release, and I can't seem to get my guys to clean no matter what. There's lots of dirt on the ground but no way to manually assign cleaning. And if I disable all other jobs except cleaning, my guys will just be idle and never do any cleaning by themselves either.

This is on a game with Randy Random on a freshly downloaded version 3e. Not using any mods.

Works for me, did you assign a home area?

Celthric Aysen

You need to zone in a home area for them to clean it and put out fires
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

MidnightToker

Thanks, that was it. I had made a mistake when setting the home area.

Peacekeep3r777

Quote from: MidnightToker on April 13, 2014, 09:22:01 PM

How did u get v.3e release? Via email?

StorymasterQ

I think 3e was a silent release. You use the email you get for the previous release and the link will get you to the latest release.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Peacekeep3r777

Neone