Sever slow down

Started by Berkyjay, February 20, 2017, 01:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkyjay

My game is spamming me with the following error messages.  They are all the same except for they reference different pawns in each.

Exception drawing Marjot: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at Verse.RoofGrid.Roofed (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic_Shadow.DrawWorker (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.ThingDef thingDef, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic.Draw (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (Vector3 drawLoc, RotDrawMode bodyDrawType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

I'm pretty sure my game is corrupted and will have to start a new one.  But I'm kind of curious what might be going on.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

hwfanatic

Always post the whole output_log file when reporting problems. Be ready to provide a savegame if required.

Berkyjay

Sorry, but my output log has swelled to 46mb with 99% of it being errors like the one I posted.  Not sure how to send the output_log and my save file along since the maximum attachment size is 600KB.

EDIT:  I'm an idiot.  I didn't even think to zip the files.  Although I still can't post my save file because it's too large.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

skullywag

If you are able to start a new game without issue then something in your save hasnt saved right, it seems to be the position of a pawn as its trying to render the pawns shadow but cant figure out whether the pawn is roofed or not. To possibly fix this issue you might be able to move the pawns in question in the save file (engo and latch) look for them and see if you can fid the bit that set the cell they are on, move them a few cells (and hope you dont put them in a wall...)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?