Possible Bug? - Colonists Relationships Missng

Started by G33kinthegreen, February 24, 2017, 06:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G33kinthegreen

Hey guys, wondering if I have a bug - can't find any info on this on the forums or google.

https://snag.gy/53q6zl.jpg

Above you can see my colonist Sophie having chats with Nate & Brez but yet their relationship does not appear on her social tab. this is the same for all 5 of my starter colonists, their relationships have slowly disappeared from their social tab despite having plenty of interaction with each other.

Seems to happen on all my save's after around 1 month.

nccvoyager

If you are running the Steam version, could you please give us a list of any mods you have installed? (If any.)

Could you please upload a copy of your output_log file?
QuoteLog File
Posting a log file means uploading the log RimWorld generated. Here's where to find it:
Windows (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\output_log.txt
Windows (non-Steam) has TWO possible locations:
RimWorld####Win\RimWorld####Win_Data\output_log.txt
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\output_log.txt
Mac (Steam): Users/<UserName>/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Mac (non-Steam): /Users/[your user name]/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Linux (Steam): /home/<UserName>/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log
Note: You must run RimWorld from the console or the log file will not be created.  If you don't run RimWorld from the console, you may find the log at /tmp/rimworld_log
Linux (non-Steam): /home/[your user name]/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log

Calahan

Thank you for the bug report. Although as nccvoyager says, we will need at least either your log file (please post it as a file attachment) or save game file (where this error is occurring) in order to be able to determine whether or not there is a bug here. We also need you to confirm if you are using any mods or not.