[MOD] (Alpha 3) IronWeed

Started by NephilimNexus, April 17, 2014, 09:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Girlinhat on June 10, 2014, 07:35:38 AM...plants that could be harvested for meat...

So, some sort of tofurkey tree?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

infelix

honestly this is an interesting mod
for a little fact, IRL there's a method(theory) to mining some mineral using plant (using deep rooted plant and it capability to absorb mineral) and it's called plant-mining (or something, i don't really sure :p)
so i think this mod idea isn't something that really unreachable or illogical (maybe only available for planting outdoor and can't be done with hydroponics)

PilotBhav04

Ironweed no longer shows up on the drop down menu. May be colliding with another mod that involves growing dandilions and roses but I dont see why it should collide.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: PilotBhav04 on July 02, 2014, 09:08:08 PM
Ironweed no longer shows up on the drop down menu. May be colliding with another mod that involves growing dandilions and roses but I dont see why it should collide.

Probably something to do with the fact that this is an A3 mod. Are you using A4?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

higarakevin

This mod can be use in Alpha 4/4F ?  I cann't see on the drop down menu...

harpo99999

there isa version out for 4f(from memory it is in the old mods thread)

PilotBhav04

Quote from: StorymasterQ on July 02, 2014, 09:21:57 PM

Probably something to do with the fact that this is an A3 mod. Are you using A4?

Yeah you might be right. I'm kinda not looking out for the versions, just thinking that the mods updates with newer versions. Sorry :)

StorymasterQ

Quote from: PilotBhav04 on July 03, 2014, 06:25:05 PM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on July 02, 2014, 09:21:57 PM

Yeah you might be right. I'm kinda not looking out for the versions, just thinking that the mods updates with newer versions. Sorry :)

Steam-spoiled, are you? :D j/k

ghandhi_rules

This needs to be updated for Alpha 5 stat.

Divinux

Updated it to Alpha5. Edit: Works with 6 as well.

First time modding just for myself so can't promise it works perfectly, but I testharvested 3 times and all looks well.

All credit still goes to NephilimNexus, I just brought his mod into what appears to be new filestructure.

Virustotal scan cause first post from me.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

bullet

AntiMatter

Quote from: bullet on October 04, 2014, 01:31:44 PM
time to updating for A7 !

uhm it works in alpha 7 it's just the texture paths are a bit borked.

TESTED: yep textures appear as big red Xs so it's ok to use... it's just untextured. it needs to be repathed :P
sometimes, all you need is to get out and push.
-Jeb kerman

nikodenoma

Weird. It doesn't seem to be working for me. Given, I'm on a new world and colony for A7.

skullywag

Putting a reminder here for myself, ill update this for A7 when im home next...unless someone beats me to it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?