[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Kolijar

Cupro, I'ms still having trouble with quarry. Even though I got a fresh install and new download of it, since you said an early version of 17.21 was bugged, My colonists are still failing whenever they try to mine resources 100% of the time. When the quarry is in blocks mode it works fine, but in resources mode nothing gets mined at all, just failure notifications over and over. Thoughts on the matter?

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Kolijar on June 11, 2017, 11:44:32 AM
My colonists are still failing whenever they try to mine resources 100% of the time.

Same here.

I've tried adjusting the mod option slider for pctJunk down to it's minimum value of 10% and up to it's maximum value of 90%, and it doesn't seem to have any impact on the failure rate of working in the quarry.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

cuproPanda

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 11, 2017, 12:46:38 PM
Quote from: Kolijar on June 11, 2017, 11:44:32 AM
My colonists are still failing whenever they try to mine resources 100% of the time.

Same here.

I've tried adjusting the mod option slider for pctJunk down to it's minimum value of 10% and up to it's maximum value of 90%, and it doesn't seem to have any impact on the failure rate of working in the quarry.

I see the issue. In my attempt to easily keep the sliders at nice round numbers (no 0.458134 chances) I use using ints, but forgot to then convert them into floats (70 = 0.7). I'll fix it shortly, along with a new update that'll automatically fetch any mineable ore, even if it wasn't listed before. I just need to make sure the new version works with current saves, otherwise I'll have to edit the current (17.21) version
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

I updated Quarry and made sure no errors were given with the previous version. Mining chances work correctly now, and any mineable item is able to spawn from the quarry. Some mineables from my mods won't be available yet, since I had to add new entries for working around item spawners. I'll update the others shortly. Cupro's Alloys, Expanded Power, and Powerless need updating.

EDIT: Mods updated
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Tenshi~Akari

I have the most recent update to AJO, but since then I've been having problems with random bits of very short performance hiccups/lag. Enabled dev mode and found an exception tick bug concerning it and the vanilla 3x3 chandelier...

Exception ticking ChanPart_3x3_Support1018144: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AdditionalJoyObjects.CompHanger.CompTickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.TickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AdditionalJoyObjects.Building_Chandelier.TickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
[\code]

coldcell

I really like the idea behind Quarry since it lets me play on flat maps without feeling like missing out of stone resources.

But you mentioned that minable items aren't anything expensive. What does it mean? No plasteel/gold?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Tenshi~Akari on June 12, 2017, 08:24:20 AM
I have the most recent update to AJO, but since then I've been having problems with random bits of very short performance hiccups/lag. Enabled dev mode and found an exception tick bug concerning it and the vanilla 3x3 chandelier...

Exception ticking ChanPart_3x3_Support1018144: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AdditionalJoyObjects.CompHanger.CompTickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AdditionalJoyObjects.Building_Chandelier.TickRare () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[\code]

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the chandelier. I changed the code to not cause errors for other people, it just needs to be updated by reinstalling the chandelier

Quote from: coldcell on June 12, 2017, 08:44:30 AM
I really like the idea behind Quarry since it lets me play on flat maps without feeling like missing out of stone resources.

But you mentioned that minable items aren't anything expensive. What does it mean? No plasteel/gold?

Anything with a market value greater than 100 for a single piece. Plasteel and gold are nowhere near this, so they are fine. They are just more rare.

cuproPanda

Updated all mods, adding various tweaks and patches

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 12, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

[\code]

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the chandelier. I changed the code to not cause errors for other people, it just needs to be updated by reinstalling the chandelier

Tried that, but the error seems to keep coming up whenever I place any of the chandelier sizes in any sort of large room...? Wasn't happening before.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Tenshi~Akari on June 12, 2017, 06:02:32 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on June 12, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

[\code]

Tried that, but the error seems to keep coming up whenever I place any of the chandelier sizes in any sort of large room...? Wasn't happening before.

Sorry about that. I'm not sure how that issue popped up but I didn't get it before. I fixed it

EDIT: I also fixed the Powerless chandeliers. Same problem

Tenshi~Akari

Coming back to report after trying the newer version. That fixed it for sure. Thanks for the updates!  :D

AngleWyrm

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 06, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Quarry platform:
A platform quarry workers will haul resources to.
Must be placed next to a quarry, preferably near the ladders.
Quarries can be linked to only one or two platforms.

What is the difference between a quarry platform and a stockpile zone?
Is there some advantage to quarry platforms that make them worth building instead of zoning an area nearby?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

cuproPanda

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 13, 2017, 05:49:00 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 06, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Quarry platform:
A platform quarry workers will haul resources to.
Must be placed next to a quarry, preferably near the ladders.
Quarries can be linked to only one or two platforms.

What is the difference between a quarry platform and a stockpile zone?
Is there some advantage to quarry platforms that make them worth building instead of zoning an area nearby?

Quarry workers will haul what they dig up to the platform, then return to work. That way, haulers can collect the resources without having to enter the quarry, and miners don't have to haul what they dig up to a (potentially) far away stockpile. It's a small division of labor to help everything run a little smoother

br1zz

really loving your mods !

i found a possible bug with your window mod, it emits a small amount of light even at night when its completely dark outside. the area next to the window on both sides is lit (50%) then. is that intended ?

Plasmatic

With the drinks mod, are all those added to the drug policy window so I can tell my colonists to take some when they are feeling down? or would I need to manually do that?