Using landmines to get rid of bodies ?

Started by Ermantis, April 23, 2014, 05:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ermantis

So I was just wondering... Would planting a landmine in the middle of a corps-dumping stockpile make them disapear as grenades do ?
Can't try now, but was wondering...
That would make an easy way to get rid of them bodies !

Darkfirephoenix

Why don't try to throw a Molotov onto the stockpile? But you should make sure that you either put the stockpile into an non-burning environment or have your colonists put out all the fire that leaves the stockpile. Mines would just be a waste of resources in my opinion and yes it works.

Celthric Aysen

Yes, you can use landmines to destroy and obliterate human corpses
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

daft73

Yup Ermantis, it's one of the og ways to get rid of corpses. Back in the early days when happiness was really an issue..Dark foreboding bases filed with gibbet cages, corpses were exploding left and right... ::)

James009

Lets Crashland Here Simulator!

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Geeves

I'm using the less reliable more devastating Molotov Cocktails myself.
I love watching the dead-drunk-corpses of my victims burn. :)
You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.

Freya 'Tail' Fairwing

I've taken to setting my corpse dump just behind the rock wall I let raiders take cover behind, which just happens to be within range of a T-9 incendiary launcher, If you want to attack my colony, you can endure the putrid fumes of your fallen friends burning