Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• November 13, 2019, 09:18:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [1.0] Antaios's Mods - Table Diner + Mod Medicine Patch  (Read 46516 times)

asquirrel

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Antaios's Mods - Table Diner + Mod Medicine Patch
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2018, 09:05:21 AM »

Thank you! :)

Dr_Zhivago

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2018, 07:16:10 PM »

I'm not sure where you check more often, here or steam, but I was wondering if you would replace the texture for the newer coolers from RedistHeat to the "Better Coolers" 1.0 update. Named "SmallCooler" in the textures for RedistHeat.

Antaios

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2018, 11:17:24 PM »

I'm not really intending to, no. It's a minor aesthetic preference which is just changing a few textures anyone who really wants to could do themselves really easily. It's easier to leave things so people don't have to update over a texture preference.

Unless there suddenly becomes a significant want for it, I'll leave it as is, the primary function of the mod isn't necessarily to look pretty, and that's subjective anyway.

Kori

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2019, 07:24:17 PM »

Using the Mod Medicine Patch I noticed that the medicine icons in the animals or assign tab overlap each other now and don't get resized anymore. The game tries to create a second line for medicine instead of increasing the width of the column or making the medicine icons smaller.  :-\

Antaios

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2019, 09:32:32 AM »

Using the Mod Medicine Patch I noticed that the medicine icons in the animals or assign tab overlap each other now and don't get resized anymore. The game tries to create a second line for medicine instead of increasing the width of the column or making the medicine icons smaller.  :-\

Oops, I mustn't have tested > 10 medicines in a while. Should be fixed now.

Kori

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2019, 07:54:20 PM »

Thank you, it is much better now. There is only some overlapping with the next column left.  ;)

The only mod medicine I use is from VGP and Smokeleaf Industry, that gives you ten types of medicine in total.
If you could allow only 9 items for the first row (8 types of medicine + no medicine) or even divide all items evenly between both rows it would be perfect. :)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 11:53:17 PM by Kori »

Antaios

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2019, 11:59:04 PM »

Thank you, it is much better now. There is only some overlapping with the next column left.  ;)

The only mod medicine I use is from VGP and Smokeleaf Industry, that gives you ten types of medicine in total.
If you could allow only 9 items for the first row (8 types of medicine + no medicine) or even divide all items evenly between both rows it would be perfect. :)
Looks like the Fluffy's mods don't give the medical setter quite the same space or aspect ratio as the medical tab. Or I'm going out of the boundary on the medical tab anyway but there's nothing there so it's not noticeable. I'll look into having it detect that.

Edit:
Updated, should work for any sized widget now, It'll also keep shrinking medicines into oblivion if you somehow manage to get 100s of them instead of going out of bounds, too.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 12:43:42 AM by Antaios »

Kori

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2019, 03:44:46 AM »

Thank you so much! :)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]