TableDiner Releases
TableDiner_Simple Releases
Mod Medicine Patch Releases
B18 Mod Medicine Pharmacist Patch Releases

Steam workshop

I've also updated Skullywag's BetterCoolers and BetterVents mods
BetterCoolers Releases
BetterVents Releases
I also added a harmony patch to BetterCoolers and BetterVents to enable modded wall support.

Description
Table Diner:
- Adds a mod menu which lets you set the default table search radius to whatever you want.
- Adds a slider to tables, to set specific search radii on a per-table basis.
- Adds a slider to pawns (see the Needs tab), to set specific search radii on a per-pawn basis.
- Pawns will only use a table if it is closer than the default, table specific setting, and the pawn's setting.
- Adds a circular halo to tables & pawns when they're selected so you can see the radius ingame.
- Includes Modsync RW and Mod Manager support

Compatibility
Should work fine with most food mods, let me know if it doesn't!
The mod doesn't work on foods that have a non-default search radius by default, but there is an option to override.

Simple
The simple version is an xml patch that changes some values so that pawns now search 60 tiles instead of 32 for a table to eat at.

Download
TableDiner Releases
TableDiner_Simple Releases

Description:
A patch to enable modded medicine options in the pawn health tab.

What's It Do?
If you have a mod installed which adds it's own custom medicines, such as Vegetable Garden, This patch adds them as an option in the medical treatment section of the health tab.
- Includes Modsync RW and Mod Manager support

Known Issues
-As a side effect of adding all modded medicines to the health tab, the icons can get tiny when using too many extra medicines.
    However, at up to 15 extra medicines, the icons won't get any smaller than half the size of the originals.

Pharmacist
If you use Fluffy's Pharmacist mod, Make sure to reset Pharmacist settings to vanilla medicines before removing this patch from a savegame!

Download
Mod Medicine Patch Releases

Needed for B18 Pharmacist compatibility:
Pharmacist Patch Releases

Licenses
BetterCoolers and BetterVents are Skullywag's mods, not mine.

For my mods,
Go nuts, It doesn't bother me.
I'd love to hear if anyone does anything though!

Cabdono

Simple but incredibly helpful, thank you ^^

Canute

QuoteThis patch changes the search radius from the default 25, to 60 instead. No freezer is too far away now!.
Could you maybe create a modsetting where you can change the number ingame ?
A comment at the settings about 25 and 60 would be good too.

Antaios

Quote from: Canute on June 07, 2017, 02:20:41 AM

As far as I know, adding the setting ingame would require making it a code mod, whereas at the moment it's just a tiny xml patch, and I think I want to keep it that way for now.

It really isn't difficult to change the value in the xml, and I don't see any reason to be changing the value often enough that putting it ingame would make much difference.

Antaios

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

AngleWyrm

Some sort of graphical alignment issue with medical tab mod installed

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Antaios

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 15, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

Hmm, I forgot medical tab has a lot less vertical space...
Working on a fix.

Antaios

Quote from: Antaios on June 15, 2017, 01:23:16 AM
Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 15, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

Hmm, I forgot medical tab has a lot less vertical space...
Working on a fix.

Fixed now.
As a result, the icons will generally be smaller though, since they transition to 2 rows later.

Unfortunately, there's no way for me to increase the padding around the medical care setter without patching every piece of code which draws it, which would mean extra individual patches for any mods which draw it as well. So I'm left with just shrinking the icons, I've tried to avoid shrinking them any more than necessary.

Antaios

Quote from: Antaios on June 07, 2017, 03:05:59 AM
Quote from: Canute on June 07, 2017, 02:20:41 AM

As far as I know, adding the setting ingame would require making it a code mod, whereas at the moment it's just a tiny xml patch, and I think I want to keep it that way for now.

It really isn't difficult to change the value in the xml, and I don't see any reason to be changing the value often enough that putting it ingame would make much difference.

Ended up doing this anyway! Enjoy Table Diner Configurable.

skullywag

This configurable table search mod saved my sanity, thankyou. If youre watching Tynan that figure needs a boost in vanilla, 25 is not enough.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

wwWraith

Thanks for the update. But is it possible to make a radical improvement and to set the table search distance per pawn rather than per food type? It seems to be more natural and would be useful for pawns with poor movement or in the case of several colonies with different building concepts.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

drakulux

Antaios

Quote from: wwWraith on June 24, 2017, 01:08:45 PM
Thanks for the update. But is it possible to make a radical improvement and to set the table search distance per pawn rather than per food type? It seems to be more natural and would be useful for pawns with poor movement or in the case of several colonies with different building concepts.
Hmm, It's not going to be easy, the base game is setup with values for food rather than pawns and I'm just changing the value at the moment. But I'll look into it, sure.

XeoNovaDan

Some nice looking QoL mods here, you definitely deserve more spotlight.