Lets all make a mod together (Everybody's mod)

Started by jamieg, May 01, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Fool

Count me in, although I would prefer to be a little later in the list while I get a bit more experience modding.

jamieg

Darth Fool I added you to the list btw ;)
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

pidggit

This sounds like fun. I'll toss my hat in the ring. Hopefully I'll have some inspiration when seeing the state of the mod when I get it.

jamieg

Well Ill add you to the list :) and who knows what state it will be in? I havent even been looking at it as it goes around :P
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

mrofa

Mate thers a error with wheat should i fix it or not since its not my mod ?
All i do is clutter all around.

apljee

Quote from: mrofa on May 05, 2014, 02:36:18 PM
Mate thers a error with wheat should i fix it or not since its not my mod ?

If you find a bug/error, please fix it if you know how to fix it. :) It saves us time from having to go back and hand it to the mod author.

apljee

Quote from: jamieg on May 01, 2014, 06:00:20 PM
Please can someone take over this poject im afraid I currently have no time to continue passing this around thanks guys :)

I'll take it over - won't take much to transfer everything you have from this thread to a new thread. Maybe this will become a monthly trend. Maybe we'll have a 'Monthly Mod' where everyone contributes to the monthly mod, and we have a different theme every month.

Never know how it'll turn out; but sure, I'll take leadership, because I've kinda been a half-leader this entire time. ;)

bleedo

I've got three-quarters of a mind to toss in a few random keystrokes.  :)
Would've been sweet with some secret git repo though.

apljee

New topic - i have taken control of this project, as Jamieg is too busy to do this.

Geeves

Quote from: Tynan on May 02, 2014, 05:12:05 PM
I have half a mind to contribute something myself.

And there I though you had contributed the base game as your part ...
You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.