[1.0] Psychology (2018-11-18)

Started by System.Linq, June 30, 2017, 02:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufflamingo

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 03, 2017, 08:54:17 PM
Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 03, 2017, 07:12:30 AM
Quote from: wwWraith on July 03, 2017, 07:11:11 AM
Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 03, 2017, 05:18:26 AM
1. Make a mayor's desk! And name the room office of the mayor!

But there are no such desk or any tables in Psychology's defs... There are only thought "I had to schedule a meeting with a constituent at a gathering spot. I need a bedroom so I can conduct these meetings in private."

I was actually suggesting a mayor's desk. ;D
wait what? So there isnt a mayors desk in the game or a 'mayoral spot' like a 'caravan spot' yet?

Imagine that the Mayor's desk is the law making body of your colony. Omg.

LetA be colonist name
LetX be type of punishment

Its like make a law that states: "If colonist A started a fight he will be punished with punishment X"

Of course punishment can be:
Jail Time.
No Food.
Cleaning duty.
Banishment.
Execution.
Etc.

Of course this will have a social and psychological impact to the pawn and hisher comrades.

He will be shunned and be isolated for being a criminal.
Or maybe he will learn his lesson and never do that again.
Or have a good buff for pawns who knew that justice was served.
Bleeeee. . . . .

Ruisuki

Oh ok so it wasnt added. I was just wondering because I remember the author mentioning it along with Prepare carefully-esque customization a couple months back

System.Linq

Quote from: GenericUsername on July 03, 2017, 12:41:26 PM
Did you manage to reproduce the error I'm getting by using the mod pack I uploaded?
Is there by any chance a Lecher pawn on your map? I think I've figured out and solved the error.

Tgr

Been 62 days and no colonists have formed intimate relationships .. bug or?

System.Linq

Quote from: TREH on July 04, 2017, 01:36:11 AM
Been 62 days and no colonists have formed intimate relationships .. bug or?

No. Your colonists probably just don't like each other enough to date.

System.Linq

Updated to 2017-7-3:
-Fixed the error when natural mood breaks were triggered.
-Everyone should be less of a jerk now, especially Kind pawns. Tweaked the chances of negative interactions.
-Romance attempts should no longer throw NPEs when Lechers are around.
-Insomniacs will actually go to sleep when they get tired again.
-Fixed an error that was thrown when you tried to edit psyche, but had the Kinsey scale turned off (even though you deserved it, jerks).
-Probably fixed rare-ish NPE in child generation.

GenericUsername

Quote from: Linq on July 04, 2017, 01:10:44 AM
Quote from: GenericUsername on July 03, 2017, 12:41:26 PM
Did you manage to reproduce the error I'm getting by using the mod pack I uploaded?
Is there by any chance a Lecher pawn on your map? I think I've figured out and solved the error.

On my current colony I didn't actually, just checked and none of them have the trait. Unless there's some hidden pawn inside a cryptosleep casket hidden in a mountain or something like that.

However, I installed the 2017-7-3 version and I only got the error a dozen times after I loaded the game and then it stopped happening.
I'm going to keep playing and see if it shows up again.

EDIT: It still seems to happen, but much more rarely.
It showed up a dozen times pretty fast right after I loaded the game, then it shows up once every now and then. Waiting to see if it shows up once more.

System.Linq

If it does, post the error log again. I'm pretty sure I squashed that one.

GenericUsername

It seems it does in fact still pop up every now and then.
In this case Viper was sitting at a table in the dining room "Relaxing socially" alone with a cup of tea.
She's an optimist prude.

Exception ticking Viper: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Psychology.Harmony.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt_SelectionWeightPatch.PsychologyException (single&,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00344>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt.RandomSelectionWeight_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x002f7>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker/<TryInteractRandomly>c__AnonStorey354.<>m__358 (RimWorld.InteractionDef) <0x00032>
at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight<RimWorld.InteractionDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.InteractionDef>,System.Func`2<RimWorld.InteractionDef, single>,RimWorld.InteractionDef&) <0x000b6>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly () <0x001ac>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick () <0x000f0>
at Verse.Pawn.Tick () <0x002c8>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002c0>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Edit: Then happened to a colonist called Trobo who is a Hard Worker with Creepy Breathing, who was just walking in a corridor.
Edit 2: Yeah it happens to pretty much everyone, just much, MUCH less often.

Vyrena

Hi Psychology,

Your 4 July 2017 version of Psychology on Nexus unzips into expanded incidents only. Is that intended?

System.Linq

Quote from: Vyrena on July 04, 2017, 04:06:28 AM
Hi Psychology,

Your 4 July 2017 version of Psychology on Nexus unzips into expanded incidents only. Is that intended?

Fixed.

Quote from: GenericUsername on July 04, 2017, 04:01:49 AM
It seems it does in fact still pop up every now and then.
In this case Viper was sitting at a table in the dining room "Relaxing socially" alone with a cup of tea.
She's an optimist prude.

Exception ticking Viper: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Psychology.Harmony.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt_SelectionWeightPatch.PsychologyException (single&,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00344>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt.RandomSelectionWeight_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x002f7>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker/<TryInteractRandomly>c__AnonStorey354.<>m__358 (RimWorld.InteractionDef) <0x00032>
at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight<RimWorld.InteractionDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.InteractionDef>,System.Func`2<RimWorld.InteractionDef, single>,RimWorld.InteractionDef&) <0x000b6>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly () <0x001ac>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick () <0x000f0>
at Verse.Pawn.Tick () <0x002c8>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002c0>

Edit: Then happened to a colonist called Trobo who is a Hard Worker with Creepy Breating, who was just walking in a corridor.

Can I PM you a special DLL to put in Psychology/Assembles and send me the log of everything it outputs?

GenericUsername

Quote from: Linq on July 04, 2017, 04:10:42 AM
Can I PM you a special DLL to put in Psychology/Assembles and send me the log of everything it outputs?

Yeah sure, is it going to make an actual file for the log somewhere? Or is it still in game and I just copy that?

System.Linq

Still in the game. It's going to output a bunch of junk text so that, when the error happens, I can see where it stopped outputting and know where the problem is.

GenericUsername

It gave me a bunch of messages when I launched the game like this:
Pure already has short hash.
Verse.ShortHashGiver:GiveShortHash(Def, Type)
Verse.ShortHashGiver:GiveAllShortHashes()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

For several traits like Pure, Cultured, Creative, Moralistic, etc.
---
Colony loaded, I got a bunch of "Start" and "Check1" messages, they're in white so I don't think they're errors, but here's what they say anyways:
check1
Verse.Log:Message(String)
Psychology.Harmony.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt_SelectionWeightPatch:PsychologyException(Single&, Pawn, Pawn)
RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt:RandomSelectionWeight_Patch1(Object, Pawn, Pawn)
RimWorld.<TryInteractRandomly>c__AnonStorey354:<>m__358(InteractionDef)
Verse.GenCollection:TryRandomElementByWeight(IEnumerable`1, Func`2, InteractionDef&)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:TryInteractRandomly()
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:InteractionsTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()

----
Okay, about 20 seconds into loading the colony, the error happened. Here's the log at that point:
https://pastebin.com/Fdt57t4v

It's too big to directly copy on this forum, I paused right after an error though so that's at the end.

Vyrena

Quote from: Linq on July 04, 2017, 04:10:42 AM
Quote from: Vyrena on July 04, 2017, 04:06:28 AM
Hi Psychology,

Fixed.

Hi, I just re-downloaded it and the rar file still only contained expanded incidents.