[1.0] Psychology (2018-11-18)

Started by System.Linq, June 30, 2017, 02:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo

linq can you explain to me why in the prepare carefully mod you dont have the tab that changes the personality of a colonist?

Vyrena

Hi Ling, I got an error which starts beeping non stop the moment guests are leaving. This is the output. https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/2bee87696b46fccdf6b5a563371df582

It was a fresh tribal start and they were my first visitors. I am not sure how many came but I assumed there were 3. All along I thought there were only two because only two wandered around my base. Krand and Jackson were at my base. I entertained and recruited Jackson. I built a bed in the room where Krand is and put it as guest bed but for some reason Krand decided to sleep on the floor instead. Weird. As I was looking around the map, I saw Kaleun also sleeping on the ground far away from my base. I checked the option to entertain and set the area to Home. As he woke up, the visitors wanted to leave and I get spammed continuously with the message "Visitors from Iseria are leaving"

Actually now I think about it, it is probably not your mod. I got it mixed up. Sorry.

Sirsim

Quote from: rambo on July 05, 2017, 08:26:58 AM
linq can you explain to me why in the prepare carefully mod you dont have the tab that changes the personality of a colonist?

You probably need to load the mod after EdB. For me works fine like this.
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

System.Linq

Quote from: Elimenator8970 on July 05, 2017, 05:02:33 AM
I'm trying to use Psychology with Hardcore Global SK, but the button to change personality traits isn't there while Preparing Carefully. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not compatible with the modpack?
I have no idea. It should be fine.

rambo

Quote from: Sirsim on July 05, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

tried that

Eluxor

Quote from: rambo on July 05, 2017, 10:23:32 AM
Quote from: Sirsim on July 05, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

tried that

Do you have the lastest Version of Prepare carefully and Hugslib? Are you sure? Double check.

rambo

Ill do that but does it just work straight from the box or do you need a patch or something

System.Linq

rambo

updated everything an now it works sorry for making you worried :)

mrsebseb

After the steam version updated for me I started getting this when I load into the game.
Tried the Nexus version (Just in case) to the same result. Error goes away as I disable Psychology.

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Psychology.Harmony.Optional.EdBPrepareCarefully ---> System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\Users\<username>\Desktop\harmony.log.txt
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
  at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool)
  at System.IO.File.AppendText (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.FileLog.Log (System.String str) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.ILCopying.Emitter.LogLastLocalVariable (System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator il) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.DynamicTools+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<DeclareLocalVariables>b__0 (System.Reflection.LocalVariableInfo lvi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[System.Reflection.LocalVariableInfo,System.Reflection.Emit.LocalBuilder].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Reflection.Emit.LocalBuilder].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Reflection.Emit.LocalBuilder]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[LocalBuilder] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.DynamicTools.DeclareLocalVariables (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator il) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.MethodPatcher.CreatePatchedMethod (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 prefixes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 postfixes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 transpilers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.HarmonyMethod prefix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod postfix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod transpiler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Psychology.Harmony.Optional.EdBPrepareCarefully+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<.cctor>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Psychology.Harmony.Optional.EdBPrepareCarefully..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__80F () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

DougJ

Linq, the latest version in the nexus doesnt seem to work with Hardcore SK (well, at least the psych tab), so I tried the versions from June 30 to July 2 and they worked, but when I tried the July 3 update, it didn't seem to work.

System.Linq

Updated to 2017-7-5:
-Removed extraneous debug setting for Harmony that was leading to long load times.
-Fixed bug where saving a pawn with Prepare Carefully wouldn't let you load it without restarting the game.
-Corrected the trait description for Bleeding heart.
-Non-colonists can no longer plan dates, which was leading to errors.
-Colony prisoners can also no longer hang out, which was likely occasionally causing errors from a lot of jobs being created in one tick, since they couldn't reach anything to hang out at. You guys have plenty of time to chill in your cells anyway!

System.Linq

Is this a bug report or a suggestion?

System.Linq

Updated to 2017-7-7:
-Doing ThingDef patches in a more compatible way.
-Pawns will no longer make romance attempts on people who are in a mental break.
-Improved how pawns decide to hit on each other. They should do it more on average now.
-Added Korean translation.
-Fixed a minor bug in the patch for pawns breaking up. It might have been able to cause pawns to become ex-spouses with everyone they have any relation to upon getting divorced.
-A bunch of performance improvements.