RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cimanyd

Quote from: Raufgar on July 06, 2015, 09:52:53 PM
Raiders have landed! They are making their way to your colony! They head towards your muffalo pen! Your muffalos nuzzle the raiders! Raiders leave after being overwhelmed with cuteness!

Emmie is installing a bionic eye into Thompson. Your pet muffalo runs up to Emmie and nuzzles her, causing her to fail in a minor way while operating. Emmie has a happy memory of the nuzzling. Thompson is now missing a leg.

"Colonist needs treatment"

Maybe you people in the art thread should start working on tame animal related things...
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

skullywag

Tames turtle.....lives forever.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jimyoda

July 7 Appropriate female animals are milkable and your colonists will periodically milk them to yield milk, a raw food resource.

Alpha 10 gave us chocolate. Alpha 12 will give us milk.
Who wants a nice cold glass of chocolate milk?
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

TLHeart

skip the chocolate milk, fermented milk is good for the sole, and stores longer too. Would also add joy.

Jorlem

Maybe we will be able to make cheese or ice cream?  The latter would be nice to have during a heat wave.

Rahjital

QuoteAppropriate tame female animals are milkable and your colonists will periodically milk them to yield milk, a raw food resource.
Female animals can be pregnant and give birth.

I wonder if this applies to the cobras and turtles too. Reptile milk! :D

Wolfen Waffle

Wow...
I thought Tynan was taking a huge break from this game?

milon

^ This fall.  Read the blog at http://ludeon.com/blog/ for details.

Serviette Union

Given the latest additions i wonder if the old 'bestiality thirst' trait will make a return...

Kelian

Oddity I noticed today while playing.

Sandstone raw - 400
Slate raw - 500

Sandstone wall - 490
Slate wall - 455?

Sandstone after manufacturing gains 90hp but slate loses 45? Is this intended or is a tweak needed?

Cheers

Snownova

Quote from: Dive on July 04, 2015, 02:39:29 AM
Quote from: the entire current "Tynan work log 2"
  • Unskilled or injured growers can fail at harvesting, destroying the harvest for one plant
How is this even possible in real life? What should you do to make a load of potatoes vanish out of existence?

These people will stab you in the kidney while performing eye surgery or will amputate an arm while installing a peg leg. Never underestimate incompentence!

tommonius

I am so happy Tynan that you are working on animal handling, now my dream of taming and farming animals can be a reality, so damn happy!

Also hoping we get to use attack animals, the other part of my dream is Boomrat attack pets, patrolling my fortress and kamikaze exploding anyone who gets in my perimeter!

Wolfen Waffle

So when can I have my tame pack of cybernetic wargs?

Patrykbono20

"baby" can work or only eat food ?

Kegereneku

Woah... we will need some clarification here. Is the code for animals carried over humans too ?
And how long will be the real growing up time ?

Because I really don't expect to play a game longer than 6-8 years. Not that I wouldn't if the game get chock full of Events, Tech-Tree, Diplomacy and else but it will still ask to abstract the time.

can't hide that I am not fan of a babysitting minigame impinging on the rest.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !