Moving forums to XenForo

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 04:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

Quote from: Ermantis on May 07, 2014, 08:16:31 AM
Please, please, PLEASE, pretty please, don't make the futur forums font white on black : it KILLS my eyes !
what do u mean but like it is now it's fine and nice and pretty
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Geeves

Quote from: Ermantis on May 07, 2014, 08:16:31 AM
Please, please, PLEASE, pretty please, don't make the futur forums font white on black : it KILLS my eyes !

Personally, I find that White background on Black text kills my eyes more then Black background on White text. But that's my life.
You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.

tbrass

I'm neutral on the forums (I like this more than most), but I would love to have a bugtracker implemented for suggestions. Arcen games does a good one: http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/

It would make it easier for users to break suggestions into individual points and then to vote (limiting users to a single vote, rather than trying to judge by # of comments in a thread.) Tynan, I think it'd give you a better sense of what is drawing the most interest...