Bullets!

Started by skooage, July 01, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skooage

Had a little look and couldn't find another topic discussing anything similar. It really baffles me that no one has considered a mod that requires your colonists to have bullets in order to fire their ranged weapons.

Please correct me if this has been done before or any ideas people might have. All is appreciated!

skooage

Would also like to add, if there's not already a mod or no reason not to, I fully intend to have a crack at creating this!

LemonCookie

Quote from: skooage on July 01, 2017, 07:25:35 PM
Please correct me if this has been done before or any ideas people might have. All is appreciated!

It's been done, and quite well I might add. You've probably seen the mod around, it's the mod called Combat Extended.

Link to the mod
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33461.0

BlackSmokeDMax

What LemonCookie said, but if you are looking for pre A17, look for "Combat Realism"

Razzoriel

I would be really interested in a "Combat Extended Lite" version that simply adds reloading and bullet consumption to vanilla. I'd even let go of the AP/FMJ/HP variants.

I think Skullywag had a mod called Vanilla Reloading that didn't add bullets, but required pawns to reload their guns after X shots, which was pretty cool.