[A17] Dinosaurs

Started by Mondkalb1, July 09, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mondkalb1

Hello there!

I sat down today and learned how to create a new animal mod for Rimworld.

> Imgur Album

They are roughly as difficult to tame and fight as grizzly bears. Baby Dinos however are basically just chickens.
These dinos can also be used as pack animals, and the eggs they lay can be bred or sold off.

> Download from Steam Workshop
> Download from Google Drive

License:
Creative Commons, Non Commercial, Share Alike

I just registered and this is the first time my nickname "Mondkalb" was already used. I am not related to that user account of the same name in this forum.

TacataX

Looks very nice! Do you maybe have a direct download link?

Mondkalb1

Thanks. Matching the existing art-style was not easy.

I've added a link to download from google drive to the first post.

Warforyou

Wow! I request the special version in which dinosaurs are 3 times bigger and 10 times harder! And they drop their precious scales! And going manhunt when their egg is stolen!

CruelBanana

I absolutely love the idea! The only thing is, dinosaurs should be waaay bigger (they were GIGANTIC!). And, obviously, very tough. Look if you can do so, if you have time and willing. I'm definately following this mod.

GngBngBus

wwWraith

I hope there will be various species :)
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

ImStereotype

Giraffe

Cool mod, thank you.
I think they could be a bit larger though.