[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Quote from: Emma7441 on February 02, 2015, 10:30:15 AM
Hi, I want to try this Mod out but wanted to know, is the Animal Husbandry Mod fully updataed in this Mod?

As far i know its only core, so no fluffy pets atm. :'(

Quote from: Emma7441 on February 02, 2015, 10:30:15 AMAnd when Rimworld updates how long do you think it would take for this Mod to become compatible? Because I like my games Mod free, because the game always updates and the Mod sometimes doesn't >.< I just want to know, because if I really like this Mod I can wait awahile for it to update to the version of the game. c: But I'll try it now.

If you can wait more as a couple of months, mods are for you, if not, you should better stay with only vanilla game. ^.^ Sometimes its huge parts of hard work and can burn a lot of time.

Quote from: Emma7441 on February 02, 2015, 10:30:15 AMHave a good year.  ;)

You too. :3

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: Machine on February 01, 2015, 01:13:04 AM
Here is the unofficial TTM A8 core. It doesn't have all the goodies that the 3.3 Full-package had. We will work on the addons and post them here when complete.

While I know this is Minami's mod, I believe you should make a new thread of it. Take a book for instance - when it's revised, it keeps credit for the author, but it's a new entity to itself and gives recognition to the revisers.

That would give the mod more popularity AND would make it much easier for us to know 1.) what's in the mod thus far and 2.) when it's been updated.

As of right now, I honestly have no idea what the core mod entails, and I'm not sure if I should install it and, if I do, I have no idea what it will conflict with (if anything).
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

tuver

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on February 02, 2015, 10:10:22 PM
Here is the unofficial TTM A8 core. It doesn't have all the goodies that the 3.3 Full-package had. We will work on the addons and post them here when complete.

While I know this is Minami's mod, I believe you should make a new thread of it. Take a book for instance - when it's revised, it keeps credit for the author, but it's a new entity to itself and gives recognition to the revisers.

That would give the mod more popularity AND would make it much easier for us to know 1.) what's in the mod thus far and 2.) when it's been updated.

As of right now, I honestly have no idea what the core mod entails, and I'm not sure if I should install it and, if I do, I have no idea what it will conflict with (if anything).

I second this idea.

Grizzly

Well if that happens don't forget to post here that it happened :D i'm keeping my eyes on this one ;)

Kitsune

Dont know if its because i worked on the mod but for me its a bit easy. Core means techtree and a few buildings from it but its without the events from ttm events and all additional stuff like clutter, armory, machine gun nests, ect. Like 1/2 of the mod that we are used to.

But for the overview i think its better to make a new thread yes. ^.^

SeamusCameron

Has anyone heard anything from Minami? I'm actually a bit worried for them, they've been gone for a while now. I hope it's just a matter of being super busy IRL and nothing horrible. I think they were supposed to be back by February.

popster99

the ship can't launch with this mod and animal husbandy

Kitsune

Quote from: SeamusCameron on February 06, 2015, 09:17:03 PM
Has anyone heard anything from Minami? I'm actually a bit worried for them, they've been gone for a while now. I hope it's just a matter of being super busy IRL and nothing horrible. I think they were supposed to be back by February.

I'm worried too, i hope poor little minami is healthy and dont lay somewhere in the dirt. :'(

minami26

Shedding some light, as you all know i was supposed to make an update last month. turns out, I couldn't go back to my place in the city yet. I'm still here in the suburbs, i'm waiting for my graduation practise dates so that I can finally get out of here.

think of these past months as a rest period, I've been sorting out where to live after I graduate gotta work on those first.

all thats in my head right now is "im gonna become an official adult now."
Its so scary.

Kitsune

Yes yes... the fear to grow. ;D

I'm really happy that you are fine and dont died somewhere alone in the dirty dirt. :'(

For me as alway's take the time you need. And i hope you can solve all your problems and worries that you right now have. ^.^

Coenmcj

No rush Minami, I'm sure you've noticed how close the next alpha is, so take your time and relax. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Hayhorse

1-2 weeks till alpha 9? Might as well wait for alpha 9 to update.

StorymasterQ

I used to worry like that too. But I've passed so many so-called 'grown up points' without so much of a hassle, I'm used to it. That is to say, I've gone past:
- turning 17
- turning 21
- graduating college
- entering the workforce
- graduating masters
- getting married
- having a child
...and I'm still here playing games and generally cocking about. So don't worry about the future. It's only scary because we can't see it, just like darkness. So put on some sun lamps and be brave!

To the future!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

thefinn

So... Alpha 9!

I wonder if we can expect this mod to return ?

SeamusCameron

Hooray Minami is alive! Don't stress too much about the future. It's big, dark, and scary at points but there's a lot to see and do on this pale blue dot.