[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realitybend

I'm trying to get an advanced modifier machine, and it looks like they're supposed to come from general traders. However, none of the traders I've seen have one.

Should I just wait a few more months? Can I call a trader, and if so, how?

shadowstreaker

Call order ships have them and there's also a signal beacon that allows you to call these for 400 silver or broadcast a signal that can call a ship eventually, or summon bandits to your base

realitybend

Quote from: shadowstreaker on September 30, 2014, 01:43:33 PM
Call order ships have them and there's also a signal beacon that allows you to call these for 400 silver or broadcast a signal that can call a ship eventually, or summon bandits to your base

How do I activate that beacon?

shadowstreaker

Kitsune

Have fun with updating minami, looks like lots of work. ;D

Sadly i think i cant play the new biome, the amount of grass will kill my performance for sure. :( And i'm used to play on big maps. :'(

minami26

Im already done updating the main part of the mod. :D im just waiting for the other mods to update its super fun playing with A7 cant wait to release. :D changed some things here and there, and the walls and other stuff.. haha

Gonna release animhusbandry and custom events later woot!! Both have awesome new stuff!!

thefinn

Well, I know it can be hard to wait... but I will try.

I promise not to turn up to anyone's house for at least a week, I will take my meds and try to be patient.

Kitsune

Uh. o.o I cant wait for the update. ;)

I have to get used to play smaller maps.  :'(

Challtdow

I'm not sure if the issue is with your stuff or one of the mods you include, but I'm having a problem with the Mechanoid weapons from the Modern Weaponator I - Original/TTM.  I can set them to be made.  My guy carries the correct resources and seems to make them.  I can even see him carrying them after he's done.  The problem is that they disappear as soon as he drops them on my stockpile.

minami26

Are you refering to the charge lance? If so,,, yeah ive fixed that for alpha7, the weapon has an option to not be droppable so it will get destroyed when dropped. Same with the blaster, overlooked that one,, thanks for reporting!

Xerberus86

can't wait till my favorite mod reaches alpha7, won't spoil A7 without it :3.

Svullo

why hasn't this been updated yet?! i can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!111

op pls

op pls respond

u there op?

Svullo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WAIT IS UNBEARABLE! WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS GETTING WORSE!

*HEAVY BREATHING INTENSIFIES*  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sorry for spamming but i am suffering greatly at the moment, so please bear with me  :'(

shadowstreaker

I believe he is waiting for certain mods that are used as part of this to be updated, so relax, it can't be sped up

LORDPrometheus