[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolljak

found another bug or error Random Event
Please note ill be using MY persons names in the statement that has errors in it.

"Wind was talking to Palm"
"Hey dude so whats your story? Palm answered when i was a child i was in HIS CHILDHOOD
[it says HIS instead of a random name]
[same as first its suposed to say childhoods data's kingdom or tribe]
NAME was responsible for keeping the tribe's fire going. HECAP [no clue wtf that is....] took his responsibility very seriously. and when i got older i worked as AS an adult, NAME kept house and cared for children while HIS spouse worked."

That is whole events 100% accurate chat log the CAPS seem to be errors in the code where data isnt being correctly put into it do to lack of or inability to put the proper data in there for its left as  [BLANK] and just shows that shit. probably wana contact the people who do the random event scripting thing and have them fix it.

Rhyssia

Is anyone else having issues with the medicine? So far I'm getting an error with the following
-Hastulant
-Crankulant

The error log says something about trying to remove an effect or something. I'll be back with the actual error. (It's right when the drug wears off, and not triggering the negative side effects, just spams the error)

>>>
Tried to destroy non-destroyable thing Ticker_Hastulant627631
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
>>>
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

minami26

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 08, 2014, 06:10:43 AM
Did you make colonist joining events more common? Just wondering since I'm just growing in number very quickly
Yes, its the colonist mood feature, when all your colonist mood is high other refugees will want to join your colony, maybe i should add a condition to prevent it from happening in the starting phase, seems too imbalanced.

Quote from: Kolljak on October 08, 2014, 05:17:24 PM
Ran across a bug... pretty hard to do and doesnt really do anything harmfull but if you use Claim and drag over a Ruins AND oil spot it causes your screen to Tweak into a yellow and red hue like when it crashes or freezes do to new mods but it reverts once released.

Error says something about DrawData being wrong. thought id throw that at ya.

------
found another bug or error Random Event
Please note ill be using MY persons names in the statement that has errors in it.
That is whole events 100% accurate chat log the CAPS seem to be errors in the code where data isnt being correctly put into it do to lack of or inability to put the proper data in there for its left as  [BLANK] and just shows that shit. probably wana contact the people who do the random event scripting thing and have them fix it.

wow,, I never though I could run across this DrawError. will fix it thanks!
oh and I do everything myself. Im gonna go remove that script because it doesnt recognize the name of the colonist, thankyou so much for reporting!

Quote from: Karnej on October 08, 2014, 07:48:35 PM
I know it used to be sold by arms/combat merchants, but I can't for the life of me find a program module for the advanced modifier on A7. I've had both of those traders visit multiple times with no luck. Is it just random on their exact stock or did it change completely. I'm probably just missing something obvious.

I changed the ProgramModule to be available only on Disassembling mechanoids. I'll be posting the new crafting guide soon. sry for the lack of info!

Quote from: Rhyssia on October 08, 2014, 11:19:01 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the medicine? So far I'm getting an error with the following
-Hastulant
-Crankulant

The error log says something about trying to remove an effect or something. I'll be back with the actual error. (It's right when the drug wears off, and not triggering the negative side effects, just spams the error)

>>>
Tried to destroy non-destroyable thing Ticker_Hastulant627631
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
>>>

Ok I ddnt test the medicinces yet. Thankyou so much for reporting!

Rhyssia

Also, going over (75) on the tailoring machine (Tried making a duster which called for [80] fabric), will throw an error and prevent the colonist from finishing the *Bill*. I couldn't find the actual error in the log, they just got real angry.

-edit- same with jacket.

-Hotfix-
Both found inside Mods\Tech Tree Minami A7\Defs\RecipeDefsRecipe_RWClothing.XML  [line 55+90]

Change  to <count>70</count>

spiritus80

First of I would like to say,  I like this mod alot.

Beside the fact that this mod collection is awsome I have some feedback on research time.

I found the research times to be to fast, I added an extra 0 to all the times.
I would realy like to see a research rate multiplier I could alter in game instead of manually adding a 0.

Kolljak

Ran across a strange one yesterday... idk what happened and it never happened again but was so odd it was wish mentioning.

Was doing event with the explosive mutant... well the script was stuttering 2 sets of drop pods came down instead of 1 it was two instances of the event and the fire guy poped fine didnt even make it to my place. 2nd one i lured from my med bay outside and was fighting. When suddenly.... RAPID EXPLOSION he just kept exploding i had 67 signs notifying me he exploded had to save and reload to end the never ending zip pops.

also forgot to show you my mod list.

Core
A2B
Mining & Co.Common
Mining & Co. Deepdriller + MMS
Miscellaneous
EdBPrepareCarefully
Surgery Extended
Tech Tree Minami A7
TTMpatch's for
AnimalHusbandry
Apparello
CustomEvents
MachineGunNests
Mai

Also worth mentioning i get strange lag and messed up fires from time to time but its not constant.

Karnej

Ah, taking apart robots makes sense. I guess I just never got to that. The lack of info is its own kinda fun lol. Thanks

Svullo

Kolljak

Figured out why the Data in the Chat event was bad... its an incompatibility with Prepare Carfuly it doesnt seem to want register anyone spawned in by it as an actual pawn.

Rhyssia

Disable all your mods, then enable in the following order
[read entire list before proceeding]

All loose mods (conveyors, generators, guns, etc)
---press "close" then go back to mods
EdB Interface
EdB Prepare Carefully
Enhanced Defense (If you have it)
TTM Mod

yyjdelete

Sorry for decompile your assembly(Just for translate).

I found some code checking "label" instead of "defName", which makes it unfriendly for translate.
TTMa7/Building_UniversalVendingMachine "Silver"
TTMCustomEvents/Spawner_BuzzantHill "Buzzant"
TTMCustomEvents/Ticker_BVcounter "Void"
TTMCustomEvents/Ticker_SCcounter "Crate"

, and some using ThingDef.ToString()[which is the same as ThingDef.defName] instead of ThingDef.label in "Food Stored" and "Item Stored"

BTW:
Could you please use keyed instead of hard coding string for translate?(Maybe I can do some of them if there is an official source code)

Kolljak

Found another bug... the missle call down deletes scripted structures such as  Buzzant hill ... Drone AI Pod Crash [Endgame] and Marine Base just by overlapping the building with the calldown icon.

Smasher5523

i cant download it at all, usually it comes up with a ZIP folder when the mod downloads, but this time it comes up with goddamn paper, wtf do i do to get the damn mod?

Rhyssia

Quote from: Smasher5523 on October 11, 2014, 03:53:38 PM
i cant download it at all, usually it comes up with a ZIP folder when the mod downloads, but this time it comes up with g****** paper, wtf do i do to get the d*** mod?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcqohplq6x448ti/TTM+v3.0+FullPack.rar

Smasher5523

Quote from: Rhyssia on October 11, 2014, 04:47:29 PM
Quote from: Smasher5523 on October 11, 2014, 03:53:38 PM
i cant download it at all, usually it comes up with a ZIP folder when the mod downloads, but this time it comes up with g****** paper, wtf do i do to get the d*** mod?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcqohplq6x448ti/TTM+v3.0+FullPack.rar
Still dont work.