[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minami26

Hi guys, new version! I wanted you guys to have these first before I move on to the more yummy stuff. :) gotta update one by one so you guys can taste it all. hahaha

MISSILE LAUNCHAAAAAAA! the animal zapper is freakin super duper useful. :P

Here's a changelog!
v2.4
Added:
Animal Zapper
(Requires 1350 Energy)
Missile Launcher
(Requires 3000Energy, Needs a Hopper with Missiles to fire.)
Bundled TTM Custom Events with the download.

-Changes-
Changed how the starting buildings spawns.
(Now they spawn together with the Colonist DropPods to reduce chances of being destroyed when deployed at the same place.)
Changed Fireplace requirement, Now needs a WoodPile instead of an OilTank.
(WoodPile can contain Planks or Logs, Using Logs makes more Food with the same Ingredient amounts. Whilst Planks stays the same as one piece of oil.)
Reduced crafting time for shells.

mrofa

Do you ever sleep or rest :D
I know you got a device compressing time hidden ther somewhere ;D
All i do is clutter all around.

minami26

Quote from: mrofa on June 21, 2014, 09:47:40 AM

looool :)))

nah, I'm still a student and I like coding so much that i'm having fun everytime. so I end up making lots and lots of things :))

jefftan

Quote from: mrofa on June 21, 2014, 09:47:40 AM
I agree with you,hahaha ;D

minami26

Played with the new version the whole day. this is how far I got, and I made a Missile Launcher!! it's nice to fire at your enemies when they are so far away.  and I think its balanced enough that missiles are so freakin expensive to make! Im losing all my metal!

Here's a pic!

I managed to get this far after reloading 15times. because the colony died 15 times. I counted how many loads I did in the console. hahaha.
I was so focused on making a missile launcher that I forgot to make lots of turrets. lol.

Jonesh

Hello there!
Been having some fun with the latest version, sadly no missile launcher for me yet, and I noticed a bug. Reloading a save game when that event chain with the three terrified survivors from a ship causes it to start anew, giving you another three survivors. I only noticed it the second time I reloaded so all of a sudden I had to cram 9 people into my prison :P

knoedel90

hey. nice mod. but i don't want to restart my game. could you make a mod only for Missile launcher and animal zapper?

mipen

Hi there, when I try to use the mod with version 4f, it removes all vanila things and only has TTM things available. Is this a bug you've seen?

Nantlais

What's the purpose of the drop pods that drop with you but never open? Bug? Also, how do you get the basic tools because I started a new game with this loaded up and there was no way to make the plank making thing. Looks like a great mod though.

minami26

Quote from: Jonesh on June 23, 2014, 06:12:39 PM
Hello there!
Been having some fun with the latest version, sadly no missile launcher for me yet, and I noticed a bug. Reloading a save game when that event chain with the three terrified survivors from a ship causes it to start anew, giving you another three survivors. I only noticed it the second time I reloaded so all of a sudden I had to cram 9 people into my prison :P

Ill make sure it is fixed in the next version of custom events! :)

Quote from: knoedel90 on June 24, 2014, 05:12:37 PM
hey. nice mod. but i don't want to restart my game. could you make a mod only for Missile launcher and animal zapper?

I'll think about it. ;)

Quote from: mipen on June 26, 2014, 03:16:35 AM
Hi there, when I try to use the mod with version 4f, it removes all vanila things and only has TTM things available. Is this a bug you've seen?
It is actually a feature, you need to research first before you get all the vanilla items. this mod is for hardcore rimworld overseers! :)

Quote from: Nantlais on June 27, 2014, 11:18:45 PM
What's the purpose of the drop pods that drop with you but never open? Bug? Also, how do you get the basic tools because I started a new game with this loaded up and there was no way to make the plank making thing. Looks like a great mod though.

You deconstruct everything actually. Everything and every building is safe to deconstruct in this mod because you are reimbursed with the materials you made it with.. :)

bobisback

Can you tell me how to fix the escape pod event issue? It is really annoying haha, I tend to get a abomination every time it happens haha. And on top of that the pods landed in the middle of my base haha.

P.S I think I found a bug in the another event. The event that drops expensive items from drop pods. I noticed that even after the person that was raging stops raging I noticed that certain people in the base still shoot at him even after he stops raging. I have had this happen a couple of times and I have fixed it twice by doing craziness with dropping guns and drafting undrafting. Also it is unclear what I am suppose to do in the situation for a good outcome. Most of the time I just melee the person until he is incapacitated and then I put them to bed. Another time I just moved everyone out of the way until he was not raging anymore. Either case after he stopped raging after I gave everyone guns again the rager would randomly get gunned down by my other colonist? By not all the colonists would shot at him only a certain few would. Not sure if it was the ones that where in the area when the event happened or what. All the times the even happened it was in the middle of my base.

Any ideas what is going on. Hope I made since.

On another note, I noticed random geothermal engines laying around the map? They seem to come in groups of two and i have seen up to 5 or 6 at a time. It is a nice income source but seems like it may be a bug.

bobisback

If the comms console gets destroyed and you have nothing else is it game over?

ventacon

So i started a new game with this mod and the first attempt it had a research station right off the bat. Every other time I tried to play the game it fails to load a station and nothing in the environment to build one. So it seems to be a lost cause for me.

I have no doubt that i have messed something up and the mod is not to blame but I am stuck.

minami26

just a heads up.

i've done a Driller, Refrigerator, a phony Blast Door that kills when something is walking through it AND BLAM closed, a Universal Vending Machine and Drugs... or alchemy and potions but mostly drugs. that colonist moves so fast. loool drugs.

Quote from: ventacon on July 01, 2014, 05:18:46 PM
I have no doubt that i have messed something up and the mod is not to blame but I am stuck.
sometimes it gets covered by a thing. I moved the location of the things. so it shouldn't be covered most of the time.

Quote from: bobisback on July 01, 2014, 04:33:35 PM

I think so. you have to be really careful with it. OR you can just spawn a CRT in the debug tool, whenever you feel like it. :)

Ramsis

Quote from: minami26 on July 06, 2014, 07:06:18 AM
just a heads up.

i've done a Driller, Refrigerator, a phony Blast Door that kills when something is walking through it AND BLAM closed, a Universal Vending Machine and Drugs... or alchemy and potions but mostly drugs. that colonist moves so fast. loool drugs.

Quote from: ventacon on July 01, 2014, 05:18:46 PM
sometimes it gets covered by a thing. I moved the location of the things. so it shouldn't be covered most of the time.

Quote from: bobisback on July 01, 2014, 04:33:35 PM

I think so. you have to be really careful with it. OR you can just spawn a CRT in the debug tool, whenever you feel like it. :)

Hey Minami, any chance we could get animal breeding in before the next big update to 5.0? Also do you have a donation link up yet?
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~