[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Wuhuuu shiny new update. ;D Thank you for your work! As i have time i look into it and working on my compatibility patches.

I like little fluffy cute muffalos, want to hug them. ::)

Edit: Good new's, my compatibility patches are working so far without new download. :) As always if anyone found a bug/problem with them, say it to me and i fix it.

Edit2: @minami: I think you missed in the decoration file the  <filthLeavings> for slagrubble. Its there but it's count 0. :) And in the building_survival are a few of the same x0 problems but not with filth, there are the chunkslag with count 0.^^

minami26

omg, you'll totally love the muffalo's :D HAHAHA

Quote from: Kitsune on July 30, 2014, 03:00:21 AM
@minami: I think you missed in the decoration file the  <filthLeavings> for slagrubble. Its there but it's count 0. :) And in the building_survival are a few of the same x0 problems but not with filth, there are the chunkslag with count 0.^^
Oh right, i ddn't check that cause i put a <leaveResourcesWhenKilled> set to true in the main configuration so it shouldn't really drop a x0 thing anymore. :) I'll patch that right up next version though! thanks kitsune!

on another note I'll be putting a poll on what mods you want TTM to be compatible with :) that'll be awesome!

Kitsune

I'm happy to help. ;D

Ok, so i'm totaly looking forward to cute fluffy muffalo's and hug them to death. ::)

With the x0 Problem i think with the filth its not a big problem, dont know if its important that they have the count 1 but with the chunk thingy's also you have forgotten the <leaveResourcesWhenKilled> in the building_survival or is it enough to have the <leaveResourcesWhenKilled> in the buildingbase? ???

I have to say, i have not tested the parts with the x0, i have first looked at the code befor i have started playing. ;)

Edit: Hm i tried it and ok, im wrong, its not needed to have on every "building" the leave resources. So forget what i sayd. :'(

Edit2: Oh i forgot, the mods i wish to be compatible with TTM, clearly MachineGunNests and Clutter, for no other reason i have made them compatible for TTM. ;D And what would be cool are the "big mod pack" but i think there are an other research mod that aims to be integrated in the mod pack, so i dont know if thats good and all. ??? Otherwise, i have no direct mod's that i prefer, i take what i get. ;D

Konycz

Greetings. I have a question. Have you ever tried to see if Mods: TechTreeMinami v2.6.1 and v2.1.3 TTM Custom Events.
It works mod Colonist Creation Mod v2.2? Alternatively, you know how these mods work?
Thank you for your response.

Edit: I have already found a solution to the functioning of these mods.

Oragepoilu

Hi,
i'm gonna try this version and see so far if something nasty end coming (i mean game breaking bug like corrupt saves).

I'll cross finger. Anyway thx for this man :3

Edit :

okay, so far it for work.

I got an error about the utility metal

Exception registering RimWorld.Bill Synthesize Raw Metal(UtilityMetal) in loaded object directory with unique load ID Bill_1959193438: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Verse.LoadReferenceable].Add (System.String key, LoadReferenceable value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory.RegisterLoaded (LoadReferenceable reffable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

pretty harmless for the game itself as far as i noticed
(just to let you know, i 'v build many of each crafting station with the same bill in each)

There is just a few thing, but well, it's mainly about balance ...
-Animal MK2 zapper insta kill everything within the blue area. If you put the area on ALL the map, all animals will instant die Oo
Free meat for low cost. no more food problem, no more crazy problem.
More,
You can make boomrat near raiders explose by using this. They will cath fire.

-Missile launcher isn't count as you are attacking people. You can target friendly tribe with it whitout trouble (but it'(s quite convenient, because at day 350+ it start to lag as hell when there is too much people in the map)

-Some weapons are the same (PK and rpd as example). What's the point about this ? :3

-Static discharger is OP as hell. With only a few you can power everything. At last, the minimum should be near 0 - to force theu se of batteries.

-Oil should be used in generator without the need of trader, really. it's way too weak in term of power to get it in middle/late game because of the discharger/steam.
Could be an idea to get an upgrade of it with traders but be able to use it before.

-electric sawmill could use a buff, like use an hopper to cut down wood log, because actually it's not that much an upgrade (and at this stage you don't use that much wood but mainly metal from raiders)

Anyway go a lot of fun playing this. thx :)

minami26

Hello guys time for a new update and new features! this update packs a punch be sure to check it out! thank mina! :D

oh and btw, you need to research animal husbandry first before you can start capturing muffalo's and the colonist that is set as the WARDEN will be the one to capture the muffalo's.

Be sure to post here for any problems!

New Features:
Animal Husbandry v1:
You can now capture muffalo's!
captured muffalo's breed, you need 1 male and female for them to start. There is a chance of conception so it will not overpopulate captured muffalo's.
KidMuffalos are the children of captured muffalo's and matures after 2.5days.
Pregnancy takes 4days.

Propaganda Buildings e.g(Speaker, CCTVCamera, Hologram) and Fear Tech Buildings now has a new function!
- When placed in a prison the buildings have a small chance to convince a prisoner to switch sides and join the colony!

New Mechanics:
General Colony Mood:
- if the Colony's General mood is high, there is a 20% chance of attracting possible refugees to the colony.

Added Global Thought:
"Survived a Raid"
- have you felt that surviving a raid is a very important event that needs some cherishing? well here it is! after every raid this thought goes into mind of each colonist.

New Buildings:
C.H.E.S.T (Compression Holder Entity Storage Tank) - Stores 1 type of material at a time, stores a total of 1200stacks. Doesn't store food.

T.U.T.O.R.I.A.L (Temporal Unified Tutor On Reformation & Intricate Artificial Learning) - An interactable building that teaches skills to a colonist.

Seth1483

Sweet! Testing it in a few minutes. Also, is this version still compatible with CCM?

Kitsune

Uh shiny new features. ::) Time to hug and squeeze some muffalos. ;D

Hm but first i have to look at the files. :)

Edit: As far i see my compatibility patches work with the new version without and update. :)

Oragepoilu

I got 1 to 2 colonists per days :/
I don't even know what i could do with 'hem. maybe i'll try to send 'hem in space just to get rid of :D

minami26

Quote from: Seth1483 on August 02, 2014, 04:42:15 AM
Sweet! Testing it in a few minutes. Also, is this version still compatible with CCM?
as long as you do that compatibility thing in page 12 it will become compatible! :)
you might need to follow the new tutorial on the new MapGenDef.xml file though its on its folder make sure to read it carefully!

---------------
are the colonist refugees too much? they max out at 14 thought and i put a lot of conditions before they come out. D: but i think they balance out since you don't get that much incap raiders, i dunno. im gonna play test more ;) thanks for that balance notes @oragepoilu!

I forgot to put a new texture for medical supplies, hehe, i'll put a new texture for it next update! totally forgot about it :D pardon me!

lswjones

Whenever I turn this mod on, it gets rid of the game's main menu. Is this something to do with my hardware or have a fix for it?

Kitsune

Can it be that you disable "core"? You need it, its the game and all, no core no menu no game. ;D

lswjones

No, it's not that. I checked multiple times to make sure haha

Oragepoilu

About refuges,
I'm playing with randy random and got an average of 99%~hapiness, year 4.

Righ before this i wasn't able to get any new colonists - you can't really incap raiders because of the range/power of new weapons, and slaves trader don't come often, so it's nice to get a new way to get fresh meat.

But i got so much people at a moment that now i struggle to get food (i don't have anything to hunt, and i'm waiting for crops) and to give them nice house.

Well, it could be done, but maybe it's a bit too easy to get people with randy random - especially if you look at tought bonus from statues.

The fact that they may come up so much sometime is weird. Maybe it's just because it's randy random.

Day 320 = 4 dudes
340 = 11
420 = 15
482=24
487=31

550=40