[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minami26

Quote from: Kitsune on August 24, 2014, 11:09:20 AM
Edit: Oh yes if you dont actualy thinking about it, make the clothes somewhat "useable", cremate them or trade them away. Because if you dont have something to manage the pile of cloth your colonists one day, drown in a ocean of cloths. ;) Somewhere it exists an mod that alow to burn cloths, maybe like to look into it?(At the actual day i never used the apparello mod so i dont know if it have a option for this^^)

-- I didn't have the time to add that yet sooo, next update maybe? :)
ill try to make something that will let you pile up the clothes into a crate and be able to sell them or something like that. :D

Quote from: Scribblon on August 24, 2014, 01:07:05 PMhope you also got the reconnect issue I described earlier.
First of all: "the mutant from space"
Secondly: the "Risk/Reward"-events.

Oh those errors have been reported and i will get to them for the next update of [Custom Events].
--- the Reconnect stuff is already fixed thankyou!

Quote from: thefinn on August 24, 2014, 01:52:34 PM
Awesome, I'd love to see some easier play for the start of the game with power.

I made the GasGenerator available after researching ElectronicDevices and it doesn't require buying anything from a trader anymore.
and also I think the Static Discharger is a viable option and not to OP anymore.
-- dont fret the next update for TTM will be dubbed "Power Generation Update"

Quote from: Saberia on August 24, 2014, 10:37:16 PM
Hello minami~

I just want to know the names of incedents.

Thanks a lot ;D

Which incidents specifically? that starting message is not really an incident its a message prompt for starting the game with TTM.

Quote from: ( Tchey ) on August 25, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
Hi,

I have some troubles to start a game with this mod.

First and only thing i can build is a workbench to make planks, in order to build the work table. But then, i'm stuck. One missing ingredient is "Make do Tool". What is it !? I can't understand how to start my colony.

I play with a fresh install, on a new world, with Minami Craft + Minami Events + Animal Rugs, nothing else.

Can you help please ?

You need to deconstruct the DropPods that came with you during start of the game so that it will give makedoTool and other stuff. Thankyou for checking out TTM!

Quote from: Conred on August 25, 2014, 04:27:49 PM
Is the new update ready?

it is now! but the download will be available later after I finish my class after 2hours from this post.

Quote from: Thalur on August 25, 2014, 06:13:40 PM
Great mod!  I really like the core idea that you have to get the advanced parts from traders, not just from bashing two lumps of iron ore together and magically getting a geothermal power plant :)  I am looking forward to the new version.

yeah, the basic concept of it was to order machines like how we do IRL, we can't really construct something without a factory to make it right?
-- but eventually as the mod progresses i'll turn TTM into a factory workshop that will make machines! sooo, look forward to it soon!

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 25, 2014, 10:21:04 PM
The only thing that upsets me is that you have to manually construct it. I wish it would be made automatically. Or maybe have requirements, if you have this building, you can craft this.

Yeah I know, its frustrating having to wait for the traders just for one piece of machine. but its also a nice thing so i hope you don't get turned away that much :(

---------------------------------------------
Discussion:

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't deliver yesterday.
I had to delay it, because I made significant changes during the last minute, I needed to do another playtest. I didn't want to ruin the new update with some glaring bugs that I missed.

I did catch bugs and they were bad bugs that you guys wouldn't want to encounter.

moving on, I'll upload the new version later as im still in class. watch out for the new and exciting update for TTM!

Shinzy

The Hypermagnetic Loom or what did I call it again in my mod should let you scrap clothing into scraps and using the washmachine to get rid of those (Look I like the washmachine, don't judge! he's got very little purpose in life but he's very efficient at losing textile scraps)

But I don't know how much changes you made on it yet, if you made any =P

minami26

Quote from: Shinzy on August 26, 2014, 04:05:33 AM
But I don't know how much changes you made on it yet, if you made any =P

I made the Tailor's Workstation make Cloth and Leather and with those you can create the base RimWorld Clothes. Thats the only change I made. :D

Conred

So if i download now the changes will be visible? I ask because still see a 2.7.1 version

minami26

not yet, im uploading as of now, check in a few mins and everything will be updated! oh and please download the new and improved tech tree image!

Kitsune

Yay i'm playing at the evening after the way home. ^.^ One thing i can look forward that i go really fast home. ;D

( Tchey )

QuoteYou need to deconstruct the DropPods that came with you during start of the game so that it will give makedoTool and other stuff. Thankyou for checking out TTM!

Thank you. I've read the tooltip at the start of the game, and deconstuct one DropPod. But... i didn't see the 2 others, they were behind a wall with trees ! OK now i'm waiting for the update to start a now colony.

Are you in good term with Abrexus and his Superior Crafting mod ? Would you agree to make one bigger, nicer, deeper mod together ?

Also i think more crafting stations is very nice, but too many may be too many, adding a lot of micro-managment to the colony (clic on more stuff to make stuff). I didn't check all of the mod yet, do you plan do have some "super end game machinery", combining several crafts, like wood and stone may go into the same machine, all metal together, etc ?

Anyway, i tried about 3 hours the 2.7.1 version and it's a huge game changer, in a good way. Thanks a lot.

Kitsune

Uh, the superior crafting mod looks nice for the first look but i think this will be a huge bit of work. :o

minami26

Hello guys, sorry I couldn't  deliver yesterday had to completely check things before releasing the new version!

Here it is guys the biggest update yet! its a Gigantic update!

Added new mods:
Clutter, Apparello, Shields, Embrasures and MachineGun Nests.

Remade the TechTree to better suit the new mods, please do check out that sexy new Tech Tree Image!

this update also fixes a lot of stuff and balances, should make playing with TTM much better and more better paced.

here's a changelog:
v2.8
Added new Mods to TTM!

TL;DR lots of changes of lots of stuff added.

The following mods have been altered to blend in with TechTree Minami.

PunisheR007's Embrasures v2.0.5
-- Embrasures needs to be researched and are unlocked after Pneumatics Research.

Jaxxa's Shields v0.07
-- Shields Research is unlocked after Researching ComputerProgramming
-- Changed Requirements to HTPModule and UtilityMetal

Psyckosama's MachineGun Nests
-- Changed MachineGun Nests Research to Gunner Nests and Unlocked after WorldWar Weapons Research.
-- Changed Base Turret Texture
-- Removed Inferno Cannon. (Strictly HeavyMachineGuns only!)
-- Added Heavy MachineGun Nest.
-- Changed Requirements to that of the actual Gun and some UtilityMetal. (You can craft the weapons ya know!)

Shinzy's Apparello v1.3.1
-- Changed BasicArmor Research to "Weaving" and is Unlocked after MetalSynthesizing Research
-- Made use of the Tailor's Workstation to enable crafting of RimWorld clothes.
-- Added Cloth processing and Leather Preparation to the Tailor's Workstation for Clothing Recipe.
-- Changed Light Power Armor recipe requirements.
Note:
I did not make the RW Power Armor Craftable because I liked hunting for Power Armor.
Also I do not want to make Hats Craftable because I want Hats to be collectibles.

Mrofa's Clutter Update23
-- Removed TurretGun.
-- Changed most building requirements to "Fabricants" and "UtilityMetal"
-- Changed Research descriptions.
-- All Clutter buildings needs the Beautification Schematics Research to be available.

Updated Project Armory Weapons to v2.13
Major Update!
Added new Gun Recipes and Additional Weaponators to accomodate new Guns.
Updated Synoptic Weaponizer Recipes to make crafting weapons a viable and not too expensive option!
Revised and Updated each weapon *meaning all* recipe descriptions.

New Building:
"Weapons Cache"
- Craft Neolithic to American Civil War Era Weapons here.

Major Turret Changes:
Improvised Turret and T500 Turret are no longer component built they will be bought and built in one go.
Improvised Turrets are bought whole from any Trader for 320silver.
T500 Turrets are bought as a whole exlusively from an Armament Trader for 1200silver.

New Building Upgrades:
Improvised Turret Tweaks:
Slight Increase in Damage, Accuracy, Cooldown and Range.

RapidTrigger GunPost:
Increase GunPost BurstShots to 2.
*GunPost Upgrades are now available after researching MakeShift Contraptions

Added New Weapon Sounds
"LaserPew" - For PA Scifi LaserGuns
"HMG" - For HeavyMachineGun's (We're gonna use HMG's a Lot, like a super lot!)
"MG" - For Modern MachineGun Type Guns (You're gonna love this sweet Assault Rifle Sound)

Added New Plant
Cotton - Used for making cloth.

Added new Drug in Concoction table:
Regenulant - heals all wounds and even old wounds but not missing body parts.

Added new mapgeneration code:
TTM Starting spawns should now somewhat follow where the colonists are spawned, if the DropPods and CRT does not spawn it will display an error message to prompt users to remake a game.

Changes:
Stonewalls are now unlocked on Pneumatics Research.
Removed Neolithic Weapons Kit.
Replaced Neolithic Weapons Kit with WeaponsCache.
--Reduced Synoptic Weaponizer Recipe Requirements and WorkTimes:
Increased Gun Part and Shells Produce by 1 and Reduced their Utility Metal Requirements to 3 and 8 Respectively.
Changed Uranium Recipe Requirements to 20Metal and 8Oil
Changed Missiles Recipe Requirements to 10UtilityMetal and 3Oil
--
Reduced Animal Zapper Utility Metal Requirement to 65
Removed Animal Zapper Mk.II Research. *Too OP
Significantly Reduced HerbPlants growing time.
Increased Blast Door UtilityMetal Requirement to 230.
Reduced MissileLauncher UtilityMetal Requirement to 180.
Made *Closed Blast Doors a high priority target for Raiders.
Removed MetalWall Division Requirement for Metal Wall.
Increased UtilityMetal Produce from the Metal Synthesizer to 5.
Changed GunPost Texture.
Reduced Figurine Recipe Worktime, Increased Produce by 2.
Made GasGenerator component built and available after researching ElectronicDevices for 70UtilityMetal.
GasGenerator 'oil' PowerOutput Duration Increased by 25%
Reduced GasGenerator PowerOutput to 1200power
OilLamp 'oil' Lighting Duration Increased by 100%
The C.H.E.S.T now requires its own machine which is bought from a General Items Trader.
C.H.E.S.T Eject button now drops items directly in front of the building.
Changed C.H.E.S.T Texture.
Changed Universal Vending Machine Texture.
Changed Statues Texture.
MakedoTools and CompactBatteries are now craftable in the WorkStation.
CompactBatteries can now be bought from any trader.
Removed MakedoTools from traders.
--Nerfed Static Discharger:
Power Produced now starts at 1 to 100
Upgrade I: 1 - 300
Upgrade II: 100 - 700
Changed Chronicler to 'Fabricator'
Fabricator:
Fabricants recipe changed to (50)Metal makes (125) Fabricants
Converted all Ship Buildings Metal Requirements to UtilityMetal
HandSawmill woodplank making takes 2x more time to make.
Reduced HandSawmill woodlog requirement to 25
Reduced Electric sawmill energy requirement to 150
Increased OilDeposit produce from 3-25 to 11-55
MetalAlloyDriller and GemInfusedDriller metal yield now drops di.rectly infront of the building.
Driller Building can only be built on Rough Stone Terrain.
Increased Domesticated Muffalo pregnancy time to 10days and MuffaloKid Maturity time to 15days
Revised each building requirement description.

Fix:
Closed Blast Doors won't allow shooting over anymore.
C.H.E.S.T should now properly dispense its stored item everytime the displayed stackcount is lower than 50 whenever it has extra amounts to dispense.
Fixed buildings that don't have reconnect buttons.
Fixed Animal Zapper to not affect all Zappers when changing Modes.

Kitsune

Great minami! ;D

And again with the superior crafting mod, maybe i look into it but i promise, it not will be the work for a day and i dont know if i can do it but if i can, i make an compatiblity patch for it. :) But dont bite me if its to big for me. :'(

Conred

Eh i actually used ebrasures before and i turned them off since they were too overpowered since enemies didnt shoot through them while my colonist massacre them. Also is too easy when using them against zombies in apocalypse mod since they didnt attack embrasures. I hope they balanced those mods, embrasures should have lot less HP than walls and act like sand bags so pirates still  shoot at you

Viceroy

Pirates do shoot through embrasures... They do act like sandbags... And making them weaker would mean they last only seconds under sustained fire.
Dog goes moo!

shadowtail00

Eh, so I have a problem where when I turn this mod on my game just freezes and rimworld wont load unless I removed the mod from the mod folder, anyone know why...?

( Tchey )

So far it's working nicely for me, with Minami TechTree + Events + EdB Interface + Rugs.

Just one thing, where are the stone walls ? I can make walls from log, plank, metal, but i can't find the stone's.

Also, i use AnimalSkinRugs mod, but i don't have an option to skin animal at the butcher table.

Did i miss something ?

shadowtail00