[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knigge

Quote from: BinaryBlackhole on October 30, 2014, 03:41:45 PM
Is there prosthetics in this mod because I didn't recognise any of the mods in list of integrated mods as mods containing prosthetics.

Use SurgeryExtendedAndBonics and just add the prerequiesite part of the (code) in to the file "ProstheticsResearch" in the folder RimWorldFolder\Mods\SurgeryExtendedAndBonics\Defs\ResearchProjectDefs 
<totalCost>7000</totalCost>
              <prerequisites>
                <li>BioTechnology</li>
              </prerequisites>
</ResearchProjectDef>

</ResearchProjectDefs>

And thus its reasonably integrated.

minami26

Hello new update! a bunch of interaction updates for the buildings, especially on oil and PROJECT ARMORY PATCH! WOOOOO!
also SURGERY EXTENDED & BIONICS PATCH! WOOOOO!

The update breaks saves though, so just finish your old game and start a new one with this patch, sorry bout that! :)

and a bunch of updates for the patches from the mods that had updates.

here's a changelog:
v3.2 Interaction Update, Project Armory Patch!
PROJECT ARMORY PATCH! YEAHH!
New Patched Mods:
- Surgery Extended and Bionics (RecipeNurse Included!)
- Glassworks VII
+ Patched Mods Update
- Apparello 1.3.6
- Clutter update 25
- Mining & Co. v3.1
- Shields v0.07

Added new Mechanics on Oil Deposits:
Oil Deposits now spawn with an OilBlock that block the spawn of Oil so you need to mine these first before the Oil Spawns.
The Oil Refinery now spawns Refined oil at a fixed 20pieces once per day.

you can now build an OilPump on OilDeposits that must be manually pumped for Oil with a random yield of a minimum of 25 and maximum of 75 Stack of Oil once a day.

Added Missile Launcher Mechanics:
Missile Launcher now needs to be charged to 100% Power before it can launch a missile.

when turned on it will first charge to 100%.
when turned off it will first power down before it can be powered on again.
Now has addtional information on the building tab.

New Missile Launcher Restrictions:
you can now only build 1 missile launcher at a time.
MissileLauncher will not fire when artificially roofed.

Added on and off button to fishpens.
Added produce info on the building tab of the ff. Buildings:
Fishpen, Water Barrel, MoistureBarrel, OilRefinery.

Changes:
Removed Static Disharger Upgrade II
Changed ScatteredRocks, Fish, Water marketvalues to 0.

Static Disharger has increased minimum yield output when the weather is on Thunderstorms.

decreased oil deposit minimum and maximum yield.

Changed the Well interaction to only produce Water when Worked on. *right click on the Well and pump for water to receive a full 75 stack of water that is available everytime you interact on it.

WaterBarrel now needs to be placed in an unroofed area. it will not accumulate water if it is placed under a roof.

Changed buildings that need woodlog requirements to woodplanks.
Changed buildings made from stuff to need UtilityMetal instead of Raw Metal.

Fixed:
Wind Compressor still offering full power even when under roof.

OneWell and 3 MoistureBrella restrictions not restricting when you queue build many of them at once. *added one more condition that removes previously built building when there is more than its restricted number.

Reysuke

What PA Version? :o
2.13 or 2.15? :)

Edit:
Its 2.15
Found in on the Main Post. Im Stupid. Forgive me Senpai =(
Thanks for the Awesome Update <3

Kitsune

Minami-senpai. :D ::)

I'm now downloading and testing it untill it breaks and if i discover bugs i throw cottonballs with the bug-text on minami. ;D

Edit: I thing i already found one?... Just in case*throw a cottonball at minami* :D the errortext is the same for all of the messages. Dont know if its still possible in game i dont tried it yet. ^.^

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Kitsune on October 31, 2014, 09:45:48 AM
Minami-senpai. :D ::)

I'm now downloading and testing it untill it breaks and if i discover bugs i throw cottonballs with the bug-text on minami. ;D

Edit: I thing i already found one?... Just in case*throw a cottonball at minami* :D the errortext is the same for all of the messages. Dont know if its still possible in game i dont tried it yet. ^.^

Not really a bug, but the mod maker of this just missunderstood functions and used the wrong one. Well, that they were saying in the other post.
It's just information, it's fine !

Kitsune

TheSilencedScream

I apologize, but I'm confused - which additional mods are actually included? I assumed it was those listed under Full Pack, but the Nexus Mod page says Project Armory isn't included.

So... if I want all those mods, do I install each individual one separately - as well as this - or does this actually include all that are listed under Full Pack?

EDIT:
Read the installation guide attached to the file. Says all are installed. You should update your Nexus Mod page. ^^
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Kitsune

Is it intendet that its still oil spawned from the oil sources WITH the stone on top. ??? Like its leaking out from the cracks in the stone. ;D Its leaaaaaaaking. :o

Edit: @TheSilencedScream: For the best self-search look in the full pack or in the mod folder if you already extracted it to the game mod folder. All the folders except TTM main and "Core" are not included and have to be enabled. So long i remember if you only use the TTM main you have no additional mods in the game. :)

Andouce

I thought I was the only one encountering that particular issue.

The oil still spawns on mine certainly, even with that damned rock on top which is supposed to stop it! :D I guess it is indeed leaking through those cracks. At least, I hope it isn't just my reserves which are affected :O

Reysuke

Senpai! Oil everywhere!
And also a Raider droped in. Got Instakilled but still got a message with" Raider trying to capture Bash. Hurry and safe him."
So the Raider wo instantly got wrecked were able to ko bash who was across the map :o

Kitsune

I'm fully covered in oil! :o No fluffyness at all... oily sticky bäh its all a mess. :'(

I'm only so far that i got oil pump and its broooooooken, that bad that its broke my heart. :'( Stupid colonists build a oil pump with holes. ;D

Other thing that i seen and i dont know if its a problem with our beloved TTM, if i get visitors from friendly towns in the left bottom corner its spawns coths and sometimes weapons. Gifts from fluffy minami? ::)

Morgrav

Hello,  absolutely love your Events mod!  Now I'm trying your Tech tree.  It's so large it's a little daunting, and I'm still figuring out the dependencies.

This is my first attempt using the mod, so pardon if this a silly question.  I'm attempting to build batteries, which require battery modules.  I can't find the workstation or resource to create battery modules  (or a geothermal engine for that matter).  What am I missing?

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Morgrav on October 31, 2014, 06:01:55 PM
Hello,  absolutely love your Events mod!  Now I'm trying your Tech tree.  It's so large it's a little daunting, and I'm still figuring out the dependencies.

This is my first attempt using the mod, so pardon if this a silly question.  I'm attempting to build batteries, which require battery modules.  I can't find the workstation or resource to create battery modules  (or a geothermal engine for that matter).  What am I missing?

The old batterie and mid game only. You need to buy it from trader, or late game build them yourself, but it need some workbench that you won't have before a while.

At first, you can build a low tech batterie with less efficiency by using potatoes- haem, compact batteries. you should already have a few from your pod, and came make more using a workbench (potatoes + metal or utility metal, i don't remember exactly)

Kitsune

minami26

Eeek!! Its leaking!!! Hahahaha im laughing so hard at everybodys post. Thank you everyone for reporting that! Imma hire an intergalactic oil plumber fo dat! But is everything else fine? The oil thing is messy i knowww,, i just wanted to release the PA patch a.s.a.p is the patch good? Also that clothes spawning thing, i think its an Apparello bug, if you are playing with it, gonna check up on shinzy for that :)

Thankyou everyone for checking the new version, gonna fix everything up. Absolutely love you guys! Haha