[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minami26

Quote from: Kitsune on November 04, 2014, 08:43:44 AM
I'm disappointed. ;D

I think the PoolTable is kind of Fluffy kitsune :3 its not my texture though.. please don't be dissapoint! :(

Quote from: Reysuke on November 04, 2014, 08:34:29 AM
"- Hired a digital italian plumber in a red hat and shirt sporting a blue jumpsuit to fix the Oil leak."
Love it! xD

xD complete with jumped on tortoises,, or not haha.

Quote from: sidfu on November 04, 2014, 06:57:21 AM
im waiting i got the way i dont play rimworld without TTM

Its finally here!!!

I totally love my current colony, it has some missing members though.. :))

architect was one of the 3 founding colonists... *yes, architect died!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikiki

WHAT!?! :o I'm a cook and not a miner in your colony?!!? >:(
Joking of course! ;D

I see a death zone in the south of this very nice colony but where is the entrance? Is there any?

Kitsune

Quote from: minami26 on November 04, 2014, 08:48:35 AM
I'm disappointed. ;D

I think the PoolTable is kind of Fluffy kitsune :3 its not my texture though.. please don't be dissapoint! :(

Ok i think thats enough for me. ;)

Good for you that you have no kitsune in your game, long ago in games like rimworld i stoped to name anything by my name... it alway's not lived long. :'(

minami26

Quote from: Rikiki on November 04, 2014, 09:14:07 AM
Joking of course! ;D

I see a death zone in the south of this very nice colony but where is the entrance? Is there any?

You are an Enhanced MAI that has been implanted with Growing Neurotrainers so uhh you are the best in everything in the colony currently hahaha ... and the map has already been exhausted of minerals and we are starting to do deepdrilling. :D

Quote from: Kitsune on November 04, 2014, 09:21:55 AM
Quote from: minami26 on November 04, 2014, 08:48:35 AM
I'm disappointed. ;D

Good for you that you have no kitsune in your game, long ago in games like rimworld i stoped to name anything by my name... it alway's not lived long. :'(

You have yet to come kitsune :3 hahaha

Kitsune

Quote from: minami26 on November 04, 2014, 09:26:20 AM
Quote from: minami26 on November 04, 2014, 09:26:20 AM

You have yet to come kitsune :3 hahaha

You only want to see me dead. ;_______;

Shinzy

Quote from: Rikiki on November 04, 2014, 09:14:07 AM
Joking of course! ;D

I know right! And I'm in the kitchen too and not the clothier! duh! An outrage!
but we can all agree that minnie is a slacker, sleeping middle of the day? *nods*
is the truth

(The entrance in there at the bottom, in the shadows =P You've spent too much time down in the mines! got a mole's sight)

minami26

Kitsune

jabbamonkey

I love your mod, and have been updating the graphics a bit (to fit the style of the graphics I've been creating in the game). Here are some...

See a few posts after this one for the ZIP file...

These go in the folder: TechTreeMinami A7/Textures/Things/TTMResources/

These go in the folder: TechTreeMinami A7/Textures/Things/TTMResources/MiscResources

jabbamonkey

Here are some tables and "building" examples...

Goes in the folder:
Tech Tree Minami A7/Textures/Things/Building/

Power items... still working on these...
Goes in the folder:
Tech Tree Minami A7/Textures/Things/Building/Power/

Traps...
Goes in the folder:
Tech Tree Minami A7/Textures/Things/Building/Traps/

Shinzy

Prepacked zip already in right folders would have been nice for these jabba :'(
you'd like to ruin my right click finger forcing me to save them all as! =P so mean!
(They're really amazing though!)

jabbamonkey

Here is a zip file containing the THINGS folder of the graphics I've recreated...
http://www.amazingdg.com/clients/rimworld/MinamiA7_Things.zip

I haven't updated ALL of the graphics in the mod, but about 90% of the images are done. Still have some work to do (i.e. like fixing the moving graphics of the power items, adding some other graphics, fixing some size issues of items like SPB2.png).

To install, unzip the zip file (be sure to retain the original folder structure) into the "Tech Tree Minami A7/Textures/" folder.

xareliusx

Bear with me here guys, I'm seriously new to the modding community, how do I go about installing these updates?

Igabod

I really like the new Pool table and Arcade machine (in theory) but don't really want to install all of TTM just yet. Any chance of a standalone version of those two items?