[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsis

Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Shinzy

Goo Poni

Quote from: BandOfDog on December 18, 2014, 05:12:41 PM
Quote from: Goo Poni on December 18, 2014, 02:27:37 PM
It's been like a week since the release of A8. If you're itching so badly to play TTM in A8, compile it yourself. Otherwise, play Skill Queue Simulator Online EVE Online and learn some patience. Or play it on A7, which is what I'm doing. Messed around with A8 for a bit and went back to A7.
Wow. That sounded like a response a 16 year old would make. Learn some social skills.
22, thanks. Get some patience, play A7, play other games, go outside, interact with family and friends. Any one of those will pass the time until this modpack is updated. "It's been a week, it's not updated, are they dead?" is not very patient at all. Waiting for the zombie apocalypse mod to update but I've more than enough games to fiddle with that I just check the forums once in a while to see what's updated and what's not.

thefinn

Last Active:
    December 03, 2014, 10:30:32 PM

Has been a lot more than a week. Hey though, no use just asking a question of a bunch of white knights right ?

stjerneklar

tried A8, got bored, went back to A7 and TTM and finaly got a colony far enough to get ahold of the advanced modifier when i ran into the problem of Program Modules. only avalible from mechannoids and id only ever seen one of those, so no hope of getting the hydrophonics going or replacing my constantly self-destructing geothermal generator.

i did some digging around and found the file that specifies requirements to made things on the advanced modifier, thought id share it here.

it just removes program module from the materials required to make modules.
some of the machines still require them.

replace the contents of this file:
\Mods\Tech Tree Minami A7\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipe_AdvancedModifier.xml

with this pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/xzwGqqB9

Kitsune

Dont played it for some time so spare me but are the program moduls not aviable from merchants? ???

Ramsis

Quote from: thefinn on December 19, 2014, 07:41:06 PM
Last Active:
    December 03, 2014, 10:30:32 PM

Has been a lot more than a week. Hey though, no use just asking a question of a bunch of white knights right ?

Not just a white knight lol... I actually talk to him on a daily basis. He's doing fine, just been really busy with the holidays.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

minami26

hey guys! uhmmm,, first of all im on my parents house on vacation and its the holidays soo, im getting all lazy. I'll try to get back next month, its so much fun here at my hometown nooo... when I get back to work ill be sure to spend much of my free time on TTM!

I'm really trying to update but im like doing 1% work everyday.. also there's no more MapGeneratorDef in the core folder for adding the CRT and DropPods at the start of a game so the update is gonna have to do some serious coding. I'm like *i cant concentrate at this house! :(

Ramsis speaks teh truth! D:
Hope you guys understand! Thanks!

Kitsune

I always understand such lazy moments minami sensai. ;D

But i suggest, if you have so much fun, maybe do nothing for TTM and enjoy the time. Yur fans have to understand that your a real person and not uhm a modding god what we think you are. xD

No really enjoy your time and come back next year with new strenght! ;)

stjerneklar

Quote from: Kitsune on December 20, 2014, 10:04:58 AM
Dont played it for some time so spare me but are the program moduls not aviable from merchants? ???

not in my expirience, never seen a trader with one.

actually i tried to make traders have them by modding the xml too but that only made energy cores avalible, or maybe i just dident get them yet.

iirc both were set to tradable=false

Goo Poni

Quote from: stjerneklar on December 20, 2014, 09:47:41 AM
tried A8, got bored, went back to A7 and TTM and finaly got a colony far enough to get ahold of the advanced modifier when i ran into the problem of Program Modules. only avalible from mechannoids and id only ever seen one of those, so no hope of getting the hydrophonics going or replacing my constantly self-destructing geothermal generator.

Did you try using the Signal Beacon to hail a Call Order Vessel? They stock pretty much everything. 500 silver to hail one. If it doesn't carry program modules or you need more of them, hail another for another 500. That's what I do when I need specific items. You can also sell pretty much everything to a call order vessel as well, though you won't get good prices.

MostlyMortal

I would just like to report and say that I check this page literally twice a day to see if this mod has been updated. I love it. Love everything about it. 

mattb150

Quote from: MostlyMortal on December 28, 2014, 01:55:06 PM
I would just like to report and say that I check this page literally twice a day to see if this mod has been updated. I love it. Love everything about it.

Hahaha you're not alone!!  I dream about ttm... ut oh.

Anywho, @Minami, take your time!  Enjoy the season!!  You've far beyond earned this community's patience and respect, in my book.

The13thRonin

As someone who has recently purchased RimWorld and therefore has no copy of Alpha 7 I would just like to say that I am eagerly awaiting for this mod to be updated. It looks like exactly the kind of mod that would appeal to me. I also check the page twice, sometimes three times a day.

I registered just to post this.

thefinn

Quote from: MostlyMortal on December 28, 2014, 01:55:06 PM

Yeah confirmed, game sux without TTM.