[MODPACK] (Unfinished) RIM Technic

Started by Cala13er, May 07, 2014, 07:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

Hello there!
Hey guys, just thought I would let you know about a modpack I've been working on for some while now! And I've been asked about it. Here's a brief look into what is to be expected.

What's with the minecraft technic copy name? :P
Actually, This modpack's name was not inspired by Minecraft Technic, but actually the Lego Technic series. I was a huge fan of what Lego Technic came out with and was always fascinated with every purchase :) (Of course when I was young, I don't follow lego anymore :( sad times.)

Mods Included?

• Industrial RIM (This is a currently un-released version of IR)
  • Better Power + (That's right! Better Power + along with IR, Architect gave me permission to make compatibility, And it's exclusive to this modpack!)
  • PagedArchitect (Custom v0.6 Build) - An exclusive version of paged architect for this modpack only. By pawnstorm.
  • More Floors! - (With extra exclusive flooring by abcdef) by abcdef
  • Turret Package - (Removes Industrial Rims turrets, apart from exclusive Shotgun Turret) by kilroy232
  • MGS:Peace Walker Weapon pack by Blackjack1000K
  • Wood Economy by ItchyFlea
  • Power Switch by Haplo
  • Clutter by mrofa
  • GlassWorks II by ITOS
  • E-Furniture by Evul
  • Sand Lizards by Alex26
  • E-Vehicles by Evul
  • Auto-Rotating Hoppers by WorldOfIllusion
  • Project Armory by Evul
  • Atomic Power by Psyckosama (With minor power tweaks)
  • Modular Solar Panels by Kirid
  • Resource Kompression by Nasikabatrachus (Fixed up by mrofa)
  • Workplaces by Haplo
  • Extra Research Tables by Kirid
  • PopCap + by ItchyFlea (Modified)
  • Target Practice by ItchyFlea
  • Small Walls by Kirid
  • Animal rugs by ItchyFlea
  • Synthmeat by Psyckosama
  • Flagpoles by joshwoo69

Mods to be included soon

• Auto-Home Region by pawnstorm
  • Auto-Hunt by pawnstorm
  • GrimRim by Hari Seldon
  • Muffalo Breeding by bleedo

COMING SOON!!!

Celthric Aysen

Edit: That was a bit exaggerated.
Cant wait to download  ::)
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

mrofa

Thats alot of work you got yourself into to get them both compatibile, or the rest of the mods, good luck with that :D
Also im not the author of compression mod, Nasikabatrachus is a author, i only clean there :)
All i do is clutter all around.

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Evul

auda

great !
If you can put projet K9 and vanilla + in your packmods, you will be the king!

Cala13er

Quote from: auda on May 16, 2014, 02:24:36 PM
great !
If you can put projet K9 and vanilla + in your packmods, you will be the king!

Project K9 is going to be a part of my modpack, And vanilla+ will also be part of it.

auda

yes! you are almost the king!

But be carefull lot of problems with this too mods!

iame6162013

Quote from: auda on May 16, 2014, 02:32:06 PM

there is PagedArchitect so what problems.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Quote from: auda on May 16, 2014, 02:32:06 PM

Yay :P

What problems? :)

auda

i don't know exactly,  but with project K9, i can't load a savegame, and i have problem whith not unique id colony...
but i don't understand the problem...
but i am not a pro! ;-)

iame6162013

Quote from: auda on May 16, 2014, 02:47:24 PM
i don't know exactly,  but with project K9, i can't load a savegame, and i have problem whith not unique id colony...
but i don't understand the problem...
but i am not a pro! ;-)
what's the error log?

auda

i give your my too logs (in game and output) but i  must say i have a lot of mods
this is  my log in game (jpg, after the load of my savegame)

this my output_log :
Initialize engine version: 4.3.4f1 (e444f76e01cd)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.3523]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     1005 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.077 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
RimWorld 0.3.413 rev19543

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 53)

Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
XML error:

- doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingFilter.

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 53)

Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\Doors_v0.1\Assemblies\Doors.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\Dresser\Assemblies\RMChangeClothes.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\MuffaloBreeding\Assemblies\MuffaloBreeding.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\Non-Lethal Turrets\Assemblies\Projectile_RubberBullet.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\PowerSwitch\Assemblies\PowerSwitchMod.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\Shields\Assemblies\ShieldMod.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\Wood 0.94.1\Assemblies\Placeable-Saplings.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\Wood 0.94.1\Assemblies\WoodEconomyMod.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\Miscellaneous\Assemblies\Miscellaneous.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\AtomicPower\Assemblies\RimWorld_AtomicPowerMod.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\IndustrialRimBetaV1.1.2\Assemblies\IndustrialRim.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\IndustrialRimBetaV1.1.2\Assemblies\IndustrialRIMOthers.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\E_Learning0.1\Assemblies\ELearning.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\VanillaPlus\Assemblies\VanillaPlus.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\Mods\ProjectK9\Assemblies\ProjectK9.dll (this message is harmless)
UnloadTime: 1.059705 ms
Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 37 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2976.
Total: 15.898138 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.143963 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.270037 ms MarkObjects: 14.518136 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.110315 ms)

Platform assembly: F:\jeux\RimWorld413Win\RimWorld413Win_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
UnloadTime: 2.360911 ms
Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11091.
Total: 193.307663 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.504723 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.644928 ms MarkObjects: 190.162628 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.099666 ms)

Exception registering Colony in loaded object directory with unique load ID Colony: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,LoadReferenceable].Add (System.String key, LoadReferenceable value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at LoadedObjectDirectory.RegisterLoaded (LoadReferenceable reffable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception spawning loaded thing Seraph: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Faction.IsHostileToward (.Faction other) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GenHostility.HostileTo (.Thing me, .Faction otherFaction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ListerPawns.RegisterPawn (.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pawn.SpawnSetup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ThingMaker.Spawn (.Thing newThing, IntVec3 loc, IntRot rot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String mapFileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception spawning loaded thing Stumpy: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at GenHostility.HostileTo (.Thing me, .Faction otherFaction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ThingMaker.Spawn (.Thing newThing, IntVec3 loc, IntRot rot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String mapFileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception spawning loaded thing Tail: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Cala13er

The first version will not include project k9 until I can either identify this is not caused by this mod or it's fixed.