[1.0] (v1.3.0) Rambo Weapons Pack

Started by masterjamie9, September 01, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterjamie9

Oi you! Do you like a weapon packs that are way too big? Do you enjoy a bills tab so unreasonably large a scrollbar may be required to explore it? Do you like to have large amounts of variants on weapons because that one weapons pack you usually use just doesn't have the specific MP5 you want? Well have I got the mod for you.

Introducing Rambo Weapons Pack, containing a fuckhuge amount of weapons from real life. That's it. It just adds a lot of guns.

Compatibility
This mod modifies vanilla weapons. In the case you have another mod that modifies or removes vanilla weapons, you're going to come across some compatibility issues.
RWP has a CE compatible version now. The compatibility of this version with other weapon packs is unknown.

Plans for the future:
More guns

Feedback
The most important thing I currently need is feedback. Things like balance, if certain guns are overpowered or underpowered. Obviously some guns will always be better than others, but if a certain gun seems to dominates their stage in the game that's a clear sign of imbalance. An example would be if all other mid-tier guns are ignored over AK's, simply because they're cheap to produce. I may tend to do this, but that's my playstyle. I need feedback from other users to get a general sense if this is actually universal or just me.
Ofcourse, suggestions for new guns and all that is appreciated as well. It's always nice to have some attention.
You can post all feedback either in this thread or on the RWP discord.

Download
Version 1.3.0: Vanilla(1.0) | CE(1.0) (Vanilla version not done yet)
Version 1.2.4: Vanilla(1.0) | CE(1.0)

Older versions
Version 1.2.2: Vanilla(B19) | CE (Combat extended unavailable: CE didn't update)
Version 1.2.1: Vanilla(B18) | CE(B18) (CE 0.19)
Version 1.2.0: Vanilla(B18) | CE(B18) (CE 0.19)
Version 1.1: Vanilla(B18) | CE(A17) (CE 0.17)
Version 1.0: Vanilla(A17) (Changelog)
Version 0.2: Vanilla(A17)
Version 0.1: Vanilla(A17)

As usual, back-up your saves if your using the new version on a save with the old version.

Links:
Weapons spreadsheet
Discord
Steam

Some lazy screenshots:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kubolek01

Are you sick?! Years to know what is good and what's not!
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

AseaHeru

No sterling, but four(non suppressed) sten flavors? What is this madness?

Luckspeare

masterjamie9

All in due time. Currently, I'm busy fixing up a CE Patch for this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

werty112

There *MUST* be that one weapon mod where my Super-EPOE-Colonist can't handle all guns at once. And This mod is compatible with HC mod?

*EDIT* (after instaling this mod, opens maching table bills) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY SCREEN BLEEDS!!!!!!
That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc

pickbullmister

hey. not bad, quite the selection of fine armaments! :)
it seems the Lebel Mle 1886 is missing or the MAS 36 (to have fun in the jungle with the MAT-49 against PPSH and SKS) other than that, congratulations, this is some crazy amount of choice we got now.

bravo! c'est du bon boulot.

masterjamie9

Quote from: werty112 on September 24, 2017, 01:37:44 PM
There *MUST* be that one weapon mod where my Super-EPOE-Colonist can't handle all guns at once. And This mod is compatible with HC mod?

*EDIT* (after instaling this mod, opens maching table bills) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY SCREAN BLEEDS!!!!!!

Not sure what you mean by HC mod, but looking at your edit I presume everything ended up fine.

Quote from: pickbullmister on September 25, 2017, 03:56:03 AM
it seems the Lebel Mle 1886 is missing or the MAS 36 (to have fun in the jungle with the MAT-49 against PPSH and SKS) other than that, congratulations, this is some crazy amount of choice we got now.

Thanks! By the way, the MAS-36 is actually in the pack, you may have missed it.

The lebel I've been considering it but I've been focusing on adding AR's and pistols lately. Besides that the pack still lacks a bit in shotgun variety (like a single autoshotty and a few semi-automatics) and anti-material rifles.

Luckspeare

Quote from: masterjamie9 on September 21, 2017, 02:02:39 AM
All in due time. Currently, I'm busy fixing up a CE Patch for this.

What??  These are magical words.  CE patch...  awesome.  Thanks much for your work.

werty112

Quote from: masterjamie9 on September 25, 2017, 11:00:19 AM
Quote from: werty112 on September 24, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

*EDIT* (after instaling this mod, opens maching table bills) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY SCREAN BLEEDS!!!!!!

Not sure what you mean by HC mod, but looking at your edit I presume everything ended up fine.

Quote from: pickbullmister on September 25, 2017, 03:56:03 AM

Thanks! By the way, the MAS-36 is actually in the pack, you may have missed it.

The lebel I've been considering it but I've been focusing on adding AR's and pistols lately. Besides that the pack still lacks a bit in shotgun variety (like a single autoshotty and a few semi-automatics) and anti-material rifles.

High Caliber mod
That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc

Dimbledorf

Could you consider adding the following guns:
Zastava M72 (LMG)
Zastava M48 (bolt action rifle)
Zastava M70 (assault rifle)
maybe like slightly better ak equivalents, perhaps add type 56 (the chinese ak) as the cheapest rather innacurate rifle
When will Tynan add goats, I wonder?

CrazyGamer313

Id would be nice if you could add the RPG-7 or the Panzerschrek or like an grenade launcher

masterjamie9

Wow there's that CE update people been asking about. After a long while of going through all the guns and flooding NoImageAvailable with new ammunitions for CE it's here.
I've had some extra time to add some weapons with the update, I've mostly been adding weapons that people have suggested so far, though I haven't gotten to all of them yet. Along with that, there's the addition of a few heavy weapons, grenade launchers to be specific.
Along with that, I've listed all weapons in seperate XML files so that unwanted weapons can easilly be taken out.

Also there's no new vanilla version yet. I'll get to getting those new gats in the vanilla version sooner or later. I just want to get this one out.

Here's the weapons dumped into the post in quality fashion.

Taurus Raging Judge
Daewoo K2
Howa Type 89
Tavor TAR-21
Tavor CTAR-21
Zastava M70
Zastava M70 A
Mle 1886 M93
Magazine Lee Enfield
Cx4 Storm
Sterling L2A3
SV-98
Orsis T-5000 .338
Chauchat Mle 1915
M240B
M79
China Lake
XM25 CDTE

Download is in the OP

I had to re-upload this three times as I kept noticing a gun being missing. Shame on me.

Robloxsina66

Quote from: masterjamie9 on November 02, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

Wow there's that CE update people been asking about. After a long while of going through all the guns and flooding NoImageAvailable with new ammunitions for CE it's here.
I've had some extra time to add some weapons with the update, I've mostly been adding weapons that people have suggested so far, though I haven't gotten to all of them yet. Along with that, there's the addition of a few heavy weapons, grenade launchers to be specific.
Along with that, I've listed all weapons in seperate XML files so that unwanted weapons can easilly be taken out.

Also there's no new vanilla version yet. I'll get to getting those new gats in the vanilla version sooner or later. I just want to get this one out.

Here's the weapons dumped into the post in quality fashion.

Taurus Raging Judge
Daewoo K2
Howa Type 89
Tavor TAR-21
Tavor CTAR-21
Zastava M70
Zastava M70 A
Mle 1886 M93
Magazine Lee Enfield
Cx4 Storm
Sterling L2A3
SV-98
Orsis T-5000 .338
Chauchat Mle 1915
M240B
M79
China Lake
XM25 CDTE

Download is in the OP

I had to re-upload this three times as I kept noticing a gun being missing. Shame on me.

I had a lot of red errors blowing up in the text box when I activated this mod

masterjamie9

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on November 02, 2017, 11:57:18 PM
I had a lot of red errors blowing up in the text box when I activated this mod

What are the errors you're getting? And what mods did you have activated?
I'm going to assume you have Combat Extended active as well the CE version obviously needs Combat Extended to function. If you don't, there's the issue.