[MOD] Rimworld Lizard (Alpha 5) ("Kebab" Update)

Started by XanderDox, July 20, 2014, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XanderDox

This Mod adds one new creature, the Rimzard, or RimWorld Lizard, it is a moderately large herbivorous reptile that roams the planet's deserts and shrublands. It can be killed, butchered and cooked into the basic three meals plus a special kebab meal.

This Mod is also featured in my Mini-ModPack "Creatures Galore"
The original Mod of this, titled (Alpha 3) Sand Lizards, was made by Alex26, he has since abandoned this Mod and RimWorld, so I've basically taken it over. You can download it using the button below :D

Planned Features
-Make Rimzards carnivorous
-Make special meals specific to Rimzard meat

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
For those who don't know, this license basically means, you may use this Mod in a Modpack ect, but it may not be redistributed if it has been modified unless such modifications are either cleared with me, or are there to ensure compatibility with other Mods in the pack., you must also credit me and provide a link to this page on the Modpack release topic.

D4rk4ng31

I like it. And i think i would love the carnivor. Hope it will hunt squirrels and boomrats instead of colonists ;)

XanderDox

Quote from: D4rk4ng31 on July 20, 2014, 07:28:41 PM
I like it. And i think i would love the carnivor. Hope it will hunt squirrels and boomrats instead of colonists ;)

That's what I'll be trying to accomplish, the most I can do is make it Omnivorous, but it would only eat raw meat from the ground, to make it carnivorous I would need a whole new thinktree and assembly, two things I really cannot do >-<

Halinder

How hard would it be to create an animal husbandry mod, and maybe a half-synthetic half-organic creature that has electricity running through it and thus can produce power?

XanderDox

Quote from: Halinder on July 21, 2014, 01:17:46 AM
How hard would it be to create an animal husbandry mod, and maybe a half-synthetic half-organic creature that has electricity running through it and thus can produce power?
Both would be significantly difficult, far beyond my purely XML levels, Animal Husbandry would take awhile, but would be easier to do then finding a way to harvest power from a Pawn that is also moving around and alive.