Creative Rewards Guidelines

Started by Tynan, October 24, 2013, 12:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

It depends what your YouTube name is. Is it something people might call each other in real life? Or is it XxGhostKillerxX?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Foxador

It's the same as my forum name, figured that could be the nickname while using a 'normal' name for the first and last. Like Bob 'foxador' smith  or something like that

Tynan

I wouldn't accept Foxador; it's too much of an Internet handle and will be distracting in-game. Sorry.

amul

The content related to creative submissions is pretty deeply outdated. The text file with the information was written in like 2013 and doesn't even have a time/date stamp on it to let you know that. The submission process is up and running. The text file about submitting content should be updated to reflect that. I bought the game in July or August of this year and waited until November before looking for forum posts about submitting my name to be in the game because that's what the textfile said to do -- only I think it meant November 2013.

Tynan

Quote from: amul on December 30, 2014, 06:10:14 PM
The content related to creative submissions is pretty deeply outdated. The text file with the information was written in like 2013 and doesn't even have a time/date stamp on it to let you know that. The submission process is up and running. The text file about submitting content should be updated to reflect that. I bought the game in July or August of this year and waited until November before looking for forum posts about submitting my name to be in the game because that's what the textfile said to do -- only I think it meant November 2013.

Lol, good point. I'll take a look.

Tynan

Can you point out which text file you're referring to?

amul

Attached to this file. "RimWorldCreatorPlaceholder.txt"

PS While I have your attention: Happy holidays, and thanks for your hard work.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Tynan

TigerRenko

RimWorld Creative Rewards Guidelines (gdoc) keeps referring to backstories page... is there a working link for backstories example?

Cheers
R

Mithradates

Quote from: Tynan on December 10, 2014, 11:35:06 PM
It depends what your YouTube name is. Is it something people might call each other in real life? Or is it XxGhostKillerxX?

The 'X's are silent, Tynan. Gosh!
Romani arma in omnis habent, acerruma in eos, quibus victis spolia maxuma; audendo et fallundo et bella ex bellis serundo magni facti. Per hunc morem extinguent omnia aut occident.

tretron

i bought the game plus the name feature but the name feature is not on the creative account for some reason. how long in general it takes before i can submit a name?

Sacarathe

And how to passions figure into this?

Axelios

Looks like the backstory content instructions in the sendowl download link are still placeholder from 2013.

////////THE FILE/////////////

This file that signifies that you're going to enter creative content into RimWorld.

The system for accepting this content will be online some time in November. In the mean time, you can discuss all aspects of this process at our Creative Rewards forum here:

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=10.0

Cheers, and thanks for supporting RimWorld!

Tynan Sylvester
ludeon.com

////////////ENDFILE////////////
I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineering student in university in New Zealand.

I like games, but unfortunately they don't help me get a degree.. so I'm going to be inactive for awhile.
- 22 July 2015

Cibi

Has anything changed, and how long exactly can I make it. I am a writer, and tend to be verbose, its a curse.

AllenWL

What exactly is this place for? Read around a bit, but still confused.