More art by Blackjack that is non Rimworld Related

Started by Celthric Aysen, May 13, 2014, 11:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celthric Aysen

My None Rimworld Related Arts

Hi there,
I just thought that i could compile some of my non Rimworld related art and post it here.

My Deviant ART

Time lapses:

Kotori Itsuka

>>VIDEO<<
Failed Attempt :( this was really rushed to make the video shorter but didn't work out but i did learn some things while drawing this piece of crap :)
About him/her:
She is Shidou's foster sister. Kotori is the head commander of Ratatosk which teaches Shidou about the spirit and spacequakes happening. She told Shidou how to save the spirits in a peaceful manner so as to prevent the spacequake from happening.

Digital Art:

Misaka Mikoto "Level 5 Railgun"

She was my first digital anime art and i worked really hard on her, and it was definitely worth it,
About her:
She is the third ranked Level 5 esper in Academy City, and is nicknamed the Railgun due to her signature move.
Kamijou Touma coined the nickname Biri-Biri (ビリビリ?) (a Japanese onomatopoeia imitating the sound of electricity) for her and whenever the two meet he usually calls her that, even after his amnesia

Homura Akemi

You should think if she would actually pull the trigger or not :)
About her:
Since her arrival at Mitakihara Middle School, she is immediately depicted as being very intelligent, athletic, distant, and cold. It is revealed in episode 4 that she is only like this because she has seen so much suffering during her tenure as a magical girl. Because of this, she does not want Madoka to become a magical girl and tries to do anything in order to stop her from making a wish with Kyubey, going as far as to attempting to injure the cat-like creature. Despite her cold attitude towards others, she still very much cares for Madoka as it is her sole objective to protect her due to the countless amount blood, sweat, and tears she has shed over her jumps in time.
Tina Sprout

Insert tiny description here :P
About her:
Tina is a product of Ayn Rand's mechanized soldiers and formerly her Model Owl Initiator.

Blackjack's Avatars:

None yet

FAQ:
Q: Can i ask a question?
A: I Dunno can ya?

Q: Can i Request something?
A:

Q: What tools do you use?
A: I mainly use PaintTool SAI and finish it up with Photoshop Elements 10, as for Timelapse i use VideoVelocity then Edit it with Wondershare Video Editor

Q: Are commissions open?
A: Not as of yet [But PM me if really are desperate for a commission and i might consider making you a commission] :)

Q: Can i use the avatars that are labeled for public uses?
A: Yes of course feel free [as long as you link my DeviantART on your Signature] :)

Q: Can i edit some of this images?
A: Send me a pm and lets discus it.

Q: What if my question is not on the list?
A: Then ask below :)
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

iame6162013

HOW ON {insert planet\Orbiting body here} is that plausible...?...
*Must like more*
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

Don't worry il work on more once i finish working on the update for the E-Vehicles mod :D

iame6162013

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 13, 2014, 12:34:14 PM
Don't worry il work on more once i finish working on the update for the E-Vehicles mod :D
one question on how many mods do u work again?  :P
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: iame6162013 on May 13, 2014, 12:38:08 PM
3 right now,
Industrial RIM
MGS PW
and E-Vehicles

iame6162013

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 13, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
Quote from: iame6162013 on May 13, 2014, 12:38:08 PM
3 right now,
Industrial RIM
MGS PW
and E-Vehicles
oh damn do i got .7.8 now or am i wrong ... ;)

WorldOfIllusion

and I thought it looked good when it was just line art. Looks amazing!
Artistically challenged modder seeking artistically talented texturer's help. Please, please, PM me :)

Celthric Aysen

Celthric Aysen

"L"

He doesn't look good yet because there's no color but i might as well post what i'm up too :)
About him:
L (エル, Eru) is a world-renowned detective who takes on the challenge of catching the serial killer known only as Kira. In his investigation L becomes highly suspicious of Light Yagami, and makes it his goal to prove that Light is Kira.

iame6162013

just looks weird without colour...
thought it was a female at first... :p

Celthric Aysen

im planning on doing a time lapse, but should i?

iame6162013

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 15, 2014, 11:21:13 AM
im planning on doing a time lapse, but should i?
Yes teach us all ;)

Or keep your artistic skills a mystery...

Celthric Aysen

k im definitly planning it but on a different character tho.

storm1911

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: storm1911 on May 23, 2014, 09:36:38 AM
Misaka :D im just in love with that anime..
Yes im not alone! :P
also im leaving L, he was a mistake the lines were too thick and the color was very awkwaed  :-\