[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

That is by design as so far, that I didn't find how to disable them.
I have to make my own thought giver class, but was to lazy to do that too. Maybe someday.. :)
The clothes.. Why not. Same problem as with the thoughts, only.. Why shouldn't she wear protective clothes? :)

A-Vladimir

It would be nice if you could make a Superior Crafting compatible version.  :D

Haplo

Sorry, I'm out of town for a while and can't make any changes..
What is the problem with Superior Crafting? Normally there shouldn't be any incompatibilities. At least none that I know of.
Can you tell me what the problem is? I can look into it, when I'm back..

Edit: I did take a look into SC. Do you mean the inclusion into his research tree? Or a real mod incompatibility?

waywardking

Hi Haplo, I was just trying to modify your mod a little for my own personal use, and ran into an issue. I'm trying to add a third type of AI, I've found the definitions needed to set one up, but I don't understand how the game spawns it.

Am I right in thinking that the recipe produces the invisible AICreator building, which spawns the pawn and deletes itself? Is the actual spawning function of the AICreator assembled into one of the .dll files your mod includes?

Andellmere

Does anyone know why my screen flashes whenever I use a MAI? It's getting kind of annoying that I can't use them as they are the best colonists to deal with bodies. And I have a lot of zombie bodies.

mrofa

Seems like you have some kinda mod incombality between themselfs. If you can try to turn off the mods one by one to see which one is doing it. Also check if you got the leatest version of misc mod.
All i do is clutter all around.

Iwillbenicetou

I know what it is, the zombie apoc mod interfere's with the misc. with mai mod because of pawns and stuff.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

A-Vladimir

Quote from: Haplo on September 03, 2014, 11:58:54 AM
Sorry, I'm out of town for a while and can't make any changes..
What is the problem with Superior Crafting? Normally there shouldn't be any incompatibilities. At least none that I know of.
Can you tell me what the problem is? I can look into it, when I'm back..

Edit: I did take a look into SC. Do you mean the inclusion into his research tree? Or a real mod incompatibility?

That too, but i mean the lockable doors you changed sometimes replace the doors from Superior Crafting.
PS: If you make a Superior Crafting compatible version make it so that you don't get the turret from the start.

Andellmere

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on September 04, 2014, 05:00:30 PM
I know what it is, the zombie apoc mod interfere's with the misc. with mai mod because of pawns and stuff.

Thank you for letting me know. I wasn't looking forward to activating each mod individually.

Iwillbenicetou

It has to do with Biteable pawns. This has showed up in the zombie mod.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Justin C

I'll have a new version that works with MAI up either tomorrow or Sunday.

Andellmere

Quote from: Justin C on September 05, 2014, 06:38:15 PM
I'll have a new version that works with MAI up either tomorrow or Sunday.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! Thank you very much for doing this!

johandirk88

i cant craft the mai i have thing to build her but it needs metal and silver but when i right click on it nothint happends :'( how to build her?

Andellmere

Quote from: johandirk88 on September 07, 2014, 10:03:31 AM
i cant craft the mai i have thing to build her but it needs metal and silver but when i right click on it nothint happends :'( how to build her?

There should be a button that says 'Start Production' or something similar with a green arrow on it. Press that and the machine will start requesting those materials. However, you need to have the level of your stockpiles below 'Critical' in order for it to successfully request the items.

thefinn

Can this work with Tech Tree Minami ? Or will they have issues working next to each other ?