[MOD] (Alpha 4) Inventory Panel (v.0.5.1 - June 04, 2014)

Started by Joretap0, May 18, 2014, 08:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joretap0

Quote from: Tuvka on June 02, 2014, 07:23:38 AM
Gorgeous fashion! Will mod refined by alpha 4?
Alpha 4 is out? I'll look at that when i'll be at home.
My Mods : Dresser | Inventory Panel | Cannibal
Sorry for my english ;)

Joretap0

Sorry for my english ;)

JorDash

Phreakzta

Thanks for a great mod. But I have a problem. The mod worked fine as I started a new game, but after I had saved it and then loaded it again the inventory and "superspeed" button was gone, and I can't get it back. Am I the only one with this problem?

Tuvka

Thanks for chic fashion :)
Sometimes the buttons are not visible, but they still work and are invisible at the same locations.

Joretap0

Quote from: Phreakzta on June 03, 2014, 02:25:06 PM
Thanks for a great mod. But I have a problem. The mod worked fine as I started a new game, but after I had saved it and then loaded it again the inventory and "superspeed" button was gone, and I can't get it back. Am I the only one with this problem?
Quote from: Tuvka on June 03, 2014, 03:06:25 PM
Thanks for chic fashion :)
Sometimes the buttons are not visible, but they still work and are invisible at the same locations.
I'll look at that when i'll be home.

Edit : Can you give me the list of mods you've got? Cause I can't do this bug, so I suppose that's a compatibility problem with another mod.
Sorry for my english ;)

Tuvka

Well loss of visibility was also key in the alpha 3. Just in case my collection of mods for the moment.
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_7kb.1401897598.png

Joretap0

I made a little modification, can you test last version to see if you ever have this bug?

If that not work, i'll made some test with the mods you've got.
Sorry for my english ;)

JorDash

Quote from: Phreakzta on June 03, 2014, 02:25:06 PM

I had this problem as well. Mods I'm using are Project Armory, MapGen Pack, Mech Turrets, Power switch, Tarket Practice, and Wood Tweaks

Tuvka

Joretap0

Sorry for my english ;)

JorDash

Ok so after further testing I found  that starting a game, quitting that game (back to the main page), and starting a new game caused the mod to stop working. Will try to dig thru my log to find out if it says why. Wont be till tomorrow tho.

Joretap0

Quote from: JorDash on June 07, 2014, 02:46:46 AM
Ok so after further testing I found  that starting a game, quitting that game (back to the main page), and starting a new game caused the mod to stop working. Will try to dig thru my log to find out if it says why. Wont be till tomorrow tho.

I know about that, also do the same when launching game directly after activating others mods(need a game restart to avoid that), will try to find a solution when i have time, but it's not a priority.
Sorry for my english ;)

JorDash

How hard is it to make it compatible with the mech turrets mod? I get a texture error when I use that mod and this one, when I pull up the inventory. It's not a deal breaker for me. Just kind of a pain in the but. This is what it's saying.
(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 53)

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at  in any active mod or in default resources.

Does the same thing with the turrets package mod.