Save Files (More Organized) - READ

Started by Kenneth79, November 18, 2017, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenneth79

You know what would be an improvement? On the save files and load files screen you should allow the players to make a folder and put certain save within the folder. This way saves are more organized.

YEA SMALL IDEA AND BIG IMPROVEMENTS!!!

viperwasp

If you don't play the Steam Version you can sort of do this already. Not the way your thinking but if you own the DRM Free Version bought from Ludeon then you can just have multiple instances of the game each in their own standalone folders. Each folder will have it's own dedicated standalone Save Data Folder and Mod Folder.

Message me if you need help setting that up. But if you play Steam version it's not really possible.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Kenneth79

Quote from: viperwasp on November 18, 2017, 09:55:47 PM
If you don't play the Steam Version you can sort of do this already. Not the way your thinking but if you own the DRM Free Version bought from Ludeon then you can just have multiple instances of the game each in their own standalone folders. Each folder will have it's own dedicated standalone Save Data Folder and Mod Folder.

Message me if you need help setting that up. But if you play Steam version it's not really possible.

Didn't know this. I have it on Steam. Thanks for informing me. :)